I don't think he is interested

rebelk

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 08:43 am
I live four hours apart from a man i have known three years. I initially met him on a job site and at the time i was married and so was he. Two years later and out of the blue he contacts me. He is divorced and so am i. We spent a really fun week together while he was in my area on work however as all good things the time came to an end.

Though the distance in hours is not that far, he has yet to make plans to see me again. And though he has not missed a single day of texting me since as well as saying he misses me, he has only physically called me one time.

It is my thought i should let this go. I dont need or want a text buddy really. And there is something inside me that tells me he might be playing the game ... though we are not committed i like honesty before all else.

Though i like him very much i am thinking of telling him to take his text messages and hit the road. I dont need an e-stringing buddy!

Do you all not think he would make a better effort if he really liked me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 526 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 08:49 am
I think you're right and you ought to listen to yourself. If he's interested, you'd know. Cast your net elsewhere.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 03:01 pm
It's a two way street, right?

Tell him to meet you half way for a meeting. See if he bites on that.

If not, then give him the boot. He's just not that motivated.

0 Replies