Being bullied on an internet forum

Markey

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 03:23 am
Although I have been unnecessarily hostile towards this forum in the past two years, that is absolutely no excuse for finding me in my every tracks and ruining me altogether. I signed up, I think it was in August or some time, for this forum that was focused on a game called Blockland. I will not tell you the username I came by, but I will give you the quotes and a further explanation of the horror that has occurred on this, ahem, terrorizing forum of deceased 14 year old fetuses who can hardly tie their own shoes.

They post images of me that they manage to get by using the tool known as Google search. They are unforgiving, easily irritated asses, that will do anything to torment anyone they can find.

Quotes galore:

From Cassord
yeah but at least i don't have greasy-ass ugly hair

Quote from: /Pacha on May 18, 2014, 02:59:26 PM
aren't you an incredibly fat 13 year old too?

Quote from the owner of the game
See this is the problem - you still think you're the center of the universe and the only possible problem you can think of is that everyone else is being mean to you. You literally just listed all the ways you've been an asshole over the past few years. Did you expect everyone to e-hug you?

First of all, Badspot, instead of being your faggoty self and having the MOTHERFUCKING AUDACTIY to call out a user who has supported this game more than anything in his whole life is ******* outrageous.

I just need some help supporting myself. I mean, they track me down on Skype, they look my name up and stalk me always.

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 04:11 am
@Markey,
Having easily found the forum in question simply by searching a quote that you have posted, it is obvious that the whole thing is completely juvenile, and if you don't like having your virtual pigtails pulled, leave it well alone.
If you want to mix with this sort of person, grow a thicker skin.

We have several complete idiots here, who only post to annoy or insult. Fortunately we have an ignore button, and, although used rarely, makes those people disappear for the vast majority of time.
Markey

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 11:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
What happens is that I do something really idiotic because they either make a post about me in the Drama section (its main use is to flame people), or they PM me like crazy and I get banned. Soon after, like a month or so later, I have a longing to come back, and what do you know? I come back.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 11:46 am
@Markey,
Then the suffering that you go through is your choice.

I would suggest finding another place that is more suited to you, use a totally different name, start again and don't give out easily trackable information, because trolls lurk pretty much everywhere and if you give them a lead to one of your weaknesses, they will exploit it as sure as eggs are eggs.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:24 pm
In the meantime, genocide, rape and starvation continue in Dafur.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:30 pm
@chai2,
I was tempted, but felt in a helpful mood this morning. Most unlike me.....
0 Replies

Markey

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 08:06 pm
@Markey,
now they added me to a call and called me a snaggletooth eleven year old fat ass.
0 Replies