"In the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh!"

Fri 27 Jun, 2014 01:08 pm
Have you received the HOLY GHOST since you believed?

neologist

Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:28 pm
@worldtraveler24,
What's the holy ghost and why have you placed it in all caps?
worldtraveler24

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 08:29 am
@neologist,
It is Jehovah's Spirit given to those who receive His truth. The HOLY GHOST is more than a force...it is the Spirit of the HOLY GOD< who you would call Jehovah. It is Jesus' Spirit because you cannot divide the Spirit of the Eternal GOD--God is ONE!
neologist

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:54 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Does it have personality?
edgarblythe

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:39 pm
Saith the cow, "I will pour my urine out upon a flat rock."
neologist

Mon 30 Jun, 2014 02:56 pm
@edgarblythe,
First time I saw that, I nearly jumped over the moon.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:38 am
@edgarblythe,
The fool hath said in his heart there is no GOD. Are you such a turkey that you don't have any fear of God?
worldtraveler24

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 10:40 am
@neologist,
The Holy Ghost is Jesus'; thus the Holy Ghost's personality is Jesus.

Jesus is the only person in the Godhead!
neologist

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 11:51 am
@worldtraveler24,
So when Jesus told his followers to "hallow" the father's name, how does that work? Does the holy ghost have a name to be hallowed?
edgarblythe

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 12:23 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Who you callin' a turkey, fool?
worldtraveler24

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:18 pm
@neologist,
Jesus said that He came in His father's name--what was His father's name? Jesus (Jehovah has become our salvation).

"...but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves. 43"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (The ANTICHRIST)44"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?…"John 5:43

Again--Jesus said there is only ONE GOD!! Not Two not Three.

Jesus said that he would send the Comforter or the Holy Ghost in His name--what name? Jesus name.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, (JESUS DWELT WITH THEM) and shall be in you (THE HOLY GHOST WILL DWELL IN THEM)

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (JESUS SAID THAT HE WOULD COME UNTO THEM-JESUS IS THE HOLY GHOST) 19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you (SAME SPIRIT THAT DWELED IN JESUS WILL DWELL IN YOU AFTER THAT YOU RECEVIE THE HOLY GHOST!)

It is all the same NAME because it is the same GOD --there is no division in GOD.
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
Cool your jets Hotrod! What you need to do is find an alter and pray and ask GOD to fill you with the Holy Ghost before you die in your sins!

Why would you waste your time on foolishness?
ehBeth

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:21 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Fear?

Why are people always throwing silliness like this around?

Baby, there is nothing to fear that isn't in your own mind.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 01:22 pm
@worldtraveler24,
worldtraveler24 wrote:

Why would you waste your time on foolishness?

No other greater ironic statement has been uttered here at a2k.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 02:46 pm
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSifuhCI_6CaRCGlTV9IL8QFJlhPSrW7uF9JiKPVZP1N9YPHfpy
Setanta

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 04:26 pm
I wish these clowns would rapture on up out of here and leave the rest of us alone.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GwHh0CApso4/Tdat3bCBsaI/AAAAAAAACLs/0_ke-7QH4NM/s1600/The-Rapture.jpg
neologist

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 06:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
You are one good looking bird, Edgar.
edgarblythe

Tue 1 Jul, 2014 07:56 pm
@neologist,
Gobble. Oh yes. And gobble.
worldtraveler24

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:03 am
@edgarblythe,
You guys are too much for me! It is obvious that your minds are on the foolish side of things and not on the things of GOD. This thread was specifically made to write about the out pouring of God's Spirit upon on the earth in the last days. You people have made a laughing stock of it!

Keep your foolish vain and trite writings for other forums. In the same vain you tell me to keep my GOD writings away from your foolish forums keep your foolish forums away from my God forums.

How is it that you all can be so light hearted? The reality of hell fire obviously does not stop you in your tracks and make you want to repent. Only a fool would keep driving if he knew there were a cliff up ahead. It appears that the signs and evidence are all around us and yet you people choose to make jocularity of the things of GOD. Sure it is fun now and he he ho ho it is so fun to make fun and laugh and chuckle in our ignorance; however, one day, all of us must appear before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ and He will judge each and every one of us. Even if you don't believe it you will be judged.

Why take a chance on being condemned to hell and then destroyed in the Lake of Fire for ever for a bit of foolish now? What sort of pleasure could be worth your own soul?
worldtraveler24

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 08:05 am
@Setanta,
Don't worry Satan-ta they will very soon. You will be free to suffer the wrath of GOD and let's see how quick you will be to mock then. Why must you put yourself in harm's way?
0 Replies