Is God a just judge?

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:41 am
Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 893 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 06:49 am
@Greatest I am,
God doesn't exist, so is therefore the perfect judge.
0 Replies

Ir David

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
@Greatest I am,
Yes, but this interpretation of the human sacrifice as a bribe is somewhat wrong and it seems as a rational interpretation, but one that seems not to be backed up by a different insight. I ask you this: can a judge not be moved by the plea of the accused person, or by the defence of the lawyer for the sake of the person who has allegedly committed a crime? I consider the altruism of Jesus, to make God forgive the original sin, to be akin of a judge willing to give a less severe sentence, after being exposed to the constructive demeanour of a burglar. IF God did not alter, or at least reconsider his judgement after such a display of selflessness, a sacrifice, he would be a terrible excuse for a judge: he would judge without even having a trial.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 07:02 pm
@Greatest I am,
You give god to much authority. You see, there is no god as you can read on the scriptures. A all mighty been that created everything and oversees the actions of his children. The decides who is good and who is evil.

Justice is man created. For a person of a different civilization or of a different time justice can be brought by cutting the hand of a thief. Something you may found barbaric. Human civilizations thrugh the pass of time had stablished they particular concepts of good ans evil, of laws and crimes, of enlightment and shadows.

God is not a creature or a man. God is a concept and is faith. Religions were man made. This religions were the ones that stablished man laws that cause so much pain to humanity. It is not God who is the judge. We are the judges of our neighbors.
0 Replies