Forced to shave hair ... Please help me !!!

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 01:50 pm
i'm 18 and I on my last school year,
I have always bee na shy person and usually never use the word :"no" even if i dont want to. I have alwais loved having hair actually but the problem is that men in my country for most shave their hair and even on schools they ask people to do it even is some don't, so my parents make me shave is almost every two months and I really hate it it hurts me so much that i even cried because of that. They know I dont like it but they ignore it and tell me that people on my school forbid that, and it even make me hate them -_- . I know good friend ps mine that are men and have hair I even see sometimes men with long hair. I dont want to be rude with people, I'm afraid that they wont allow me to use computer that I love alot and use to make 3D animations Very Happy

I want this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216032113347099603/
But Im not allowed to even at 18 (OMG)
How can I refuse that kindly or what can I do ??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,534 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 06:00 pm
@ibouvousaime,
Move out of their house and you can be your own person. But until you do, and while they hold the purse strings, your parents will feel that they have a say in your life. Yes, even your appearance. At 18 you are an adult but your parents are clearly not treating you like one at all. If you become independent, you can do whatever the hell you want to, so long as it's legal.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 06:41 pm
@ibouvousaime,
Go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
ibouvousaime

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:04 pm
@jespah,
Thank you for your answer Smile
If I was able to move out of this house and have be independent I would have done it, I'll do it actually but I have to wait for that, I'm already loosing fontal hair ( its horrible) I want this to end as quickly as possible -_-
ibouvousaime

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I wish I could.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 06:10 am
@ibouvousaime,
Like people have for hundreds if not thousands of years before you, and probably will for time to come, you need to be patient.

If you want to be independent, then you need to save up money, get some resources, talk to your friends! Maybe someone can be a roommate and you can cut expenses. Maybe you can go to a university away from where your parents are.

Independence does not happen overnight. And no one will just hand it to you, because that's not independence. It's something you work on, not whine about.
ibouvousaime

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 09:00 am
@jespah,
Thanks
Do you think 3D art could be something i could rely on ??
jespah

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 11:41 am
@ibouvousaime,
I have no idea.

But artists need portfolios. They need good work, and lots of it. They need practice and they usually need education. While you're hanging around, waiting to get enough money together to move out, you might want to take care of these other things.
0 Replies