What to do when you have a crush on a guy who might not become interested in you

Emily95

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 08:53 pm
Hello,
so i met this guy who is the opposite of me, he is all about drinking, smoking weed and partying; while i am the type of people who don't do these kind of stuff. Anyways, I chilled out with him and he was smoking bud with his friends and i barely talked and it was pretty awkward between us. Not to mention that, I don't really know him. My question is, although he noticed that I am so different from him and after hanging out with me, is there a possibility he would talk to me again? or should I text him, apologizing for what happened and tell him that I would love to get to know him as a normal person without those kind of chill outs, I am really interested in him and I am scared that after I hung out with him, he would never want to hang out with me ever again. How can I fix what happened, without me changing my habits for him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,305 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:05 pm
@Emily95,
"So.........."
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:11 pm
He sounds like a loser... run, dont walk, as fast as you can from the jerk.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:24 pm
@Emily95,
Emily95 wrote:

tell him that I would love to get to know him as a normal person without those kind of chill outs

what?

you want someone you don't really know and who doesn't know you to change their behaviours for you?

errrrr

no
0 Replies

Real Music

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 09:37 pm
@Emily95,
This guy doesn't sound like the kind of guy you would be interested in, based on your post. You stated that the two of you felt awkward and barely talked. He likes to drink and get high while you don't care for that type of stuff. I can't understand why you would have any kind of interest in this guy. Unless, you are only interested in his looks. If what you are interested in only his looks, that is okay. Just as long as you are honest with yourself of why you are interested in him. I know for a fact that I've had interest in women for looks only. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I wouldn't plan on any kind of serious relationship with this guy.
0 Replies

lateka027

Tue 10 Jun, 2014 01:06 am
@Emily95,
You should try to make another group hang out session where you will be more comfortable, so no drinking or smoking so you can talk to him like a normal person and see if he really is the type of person you want to date, cause right now it does seem like you know him well enough to text him especially since things were awkward. Try to see where things go in a group setting before a one on one hang out session.
0 Replies