Let me analyze your A2K personality, free of charge!

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:37 pm
This is a follow-up to the thread here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23337

Now, the rules are, I cannot channel anyone I have already met, and there is no guarantee on my success rate, but hey, you aren't paying, so nothing lost. Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 16,083 • Replies: 249
No top replies

littlek

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:40 pm
Do me! Er, that sounds bad....
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:44 pm
Little paw waving over here!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 09:47 pm
Analyze me. I dare you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:26 pm
Okay, Cav, who am I?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:32 pm
I'm, waiting, Cav....
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 10:55 pm
<queues up, looks at women ahead in line, looks at watch, looks around for hot dog stand>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:20 pm
hahahahahahahahaha, and hi, pdid.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:20 pm
Ok, Cav.

I'm willing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:24 pm
smiling in wait.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:25 pm
Oh, yeah, do your analysis for me too. (Woman who likes BEARDED iris...)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:44 pm
Queuing up.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:49 pm
Awe shucks! Wink
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:08 am
ossobuco wrote:
Oh, yeah, do your analysis for me too.
Quote:
(Woman who likes BEARDED iris...)

Don't you like clean shaven iris? Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 01:28 am
occasionally, if they are dutch or siberian...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:10 am
Me too !!

While I am waiting, I will amuse my lesf by looking at the bum infront of me !! Who does it belong to ?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 03:46 am
Hmm, it looks like this will be a busy morning. Who knew there was so much interest in this crap?

Let me consult the runes....

<casting runes>

<casts extra runes for the bunny>

littlek's love for boxers and vegetables indicates a latent maternal instinct. It also suggests that a big dumb boyfriend may be in her future. While she may not like the dumb part at first, she will delight in educating him with fascinating science articles and discoveries.

margo never lets her bad attitude or drinking get in the way of caring for her cat, so somewhere underneath the Aussie bluster lies a truly loving person. One day, she will take up the didgeridoo and become a hot ticket at the Sydney opera house.

Cinnesthesia's love for dark chocolate and cabernet sauvignon tells me that she is mistress of the dark senses. Well, that and the dare. In a past life, she was one of the most respected torturers during the Spanish Inquisition.

kickycan is the consummate example of the urban man: witty, smart, fun, and knows his way around New York. He has many interests and talents. Sadly he doesn't seem to have a talent for finding a girlfriend. That is of course, not his fault. They just haven't found HIM yet. (Women can be slow that way).

The bunny is also witty, smart and fun, and a fine debater. However, her tendency towards digressions and picking fights indicates an unbalanced soul, a dual personality so to speak. One day she will answer that burning question: "Inner peace, or wanna piece?"

Wiyaka, I'll do my best, but you being relatively new here, it mucks up the scam a bit. You are a 'man' of mystery and intrigue, with a clear sense of fun. I predict that you will one day organize a large A2K party.

ossobuco, the runes tell me that with your artistic talents, good taste, love of Italy and being educated by nuns will lead you to a calling. I see you heading up a movement to prevent the repainting of the Sistine Chapel from Michaelangelo to simple eggshell. You will succeed.

Walter is a fine gentleman indeed, and I know he is probably much louder and ruder in public. However, here at A2K he takes the higher road. I predict that he will be offered a post as mayor of the Black Forest, but he will turn it down.

Gautam is clearly a prince among men. He has a taste for the finer things in life, and is an expert cook. However, sometimes his dark side gets the better of him, and he starts looking at bums, when he should be checking out some upscale ass. Leave the bums to their lager, bad manners and scruffy demeanours.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:05 am
Duel personality, perhaps?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:18 am
Maybe...nice one bunny.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 04:28 am
Heehee - not too unbalanced, a rounded bum...er, I mean pun?
0 Replies