The Story about my Experience that could mean God exists.

Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:33 am
@izzythepush,
No, it's not about a belief system. You just display your ignorance, and your hatefulness. What a nasty, hateful, pathetic little man you are. That's no skin off my nose, i don't have to live you sad life.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:48 am
@Setanta,
Of course it's a belief system, you like to claim to be something you're not, but your actions suggest otherwise. That's why you resort to insults whenever you're caught out.

If you were a genuine 'implied atheist,' nobody would know you were. The fact is your atheism is as big a deal as Romeo's supposed Christianity.

neologist

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 10:42 am
@Setanta,
I can't believe you just said that; but I won't go there.
Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 03:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Horseshit, you know nothing about me. This only ever comes up online, bright boy. In my day to day life, it never comes up, and i don't talk about it. Your attempts at reasoning are as feeble as your other rhetorical skills.

I resorted to insults because that is how you started it. Once again, if you don't like it, then don't talk to me and don't talk about me. I doubt that that will happen, though, because this kind of pathetic trolling is all you're capable of in debate.
Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 03:51 pm
@neologist,
Ah yes, having attempted to stir the turd yet again, you're going to pretend to be virtuous. Phony.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:25 pm
@Setanta,
Your use of phrases like, 'your boy Jesus,' 'Dog,' instead of God, and your constant ridiculing of believers having an imaginary friend, shows you're anything but disinterested in what other people might believe. There's absolutely no attempt at live and let live, sneering hostility is the order of the day.

I've no doubt you're no way near as obnoxious in real life as you are online, you'd have been given a slap a long time ago.

Your ersatz implied atheism does play second fiddle to your real religion though, that of self, and never being wrong. As far as religions go, it's right up there with David Icke.
Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:51 pm
@izzythepush,
I'll tell ya what, ass wipe, if we ever meet in real life, you can try to give me a slap and see where it gets you.

I'll explain this to you since it doesn't seem to have sunk in with you This is a place where people come to discuss these toics. So if someone says something goofy, i'm gonna call them on it, which is how this works. We get clowns like Romeo all the time erecting straw men and attempting to challenge their silly stereotypes of atheists. How do i respond to that clown? I don't. I ignore him. Everyone else is free to ignore me, too, and i suspect a great many do.

Quote:
. . . your real religion though, that of self, and never being wrong.

There's that irony thing again, biting you in the ass. I have no idea who David Icke is, and have no interest in learning.

You are a sneering, ignorant, hypocritical f*cking idiot. I will continue to tell you so until such time as you stop talking to me and stop talking about me.
Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 08:09 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
This is a place where people come to discuss these toics. So if someone says something goofy, i'm gonna call them on it, which is how this works.

Exactly. And then often, as with this OP, they don't have a rational response to offer so they get all huffy and leave. Like you I don't usually have these discussions in my offline life ( except with close friends ) but that's what boards like this are for. People often say things that I find offensive or just plain wrong and I know I have the right to reply and tell them why - if I can be bothered.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:49 am
@Setanta,
This is not about Romeo and people like him. This is about your absurd allegation that you're an implied atheist, devoid of proselytising zeal. If you were just 'calling people out' you wouldn't use such insulting phrases.

You're the hypocrite, and a liar who actually believes his own lies. You have very little in the way of wit, your humour begins and ends with the word 'sammich,' you have no sense of irony or of the absurd. Why on earth would I want to meet such a pathetic dullard in real life?

I've seen your picture, you're a little man, which is why you try (and fail) to make up for it online.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 03:25 am
Quote:
Setanta said: We get clowns like Romeo all the time erecting straw men and attempting to challenge their silly stereotypes of atheists. How do i respond to that clown? I don't. I ignore him.

Good, now I can talk about you behind your back..Smile

WIKI- "Egyptian god Set's siblings are Osiris, Isis, and Nephthys. He married Nephthys and fathered Anubis; and in some accounts he had relationships with other goddesses: Hathor, Neith and the foreign goddesses Anat, and Astarte.
His homosexual episodes with Horus result in them fathering the moon god Thoth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(mythology)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Set.gif~original
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:59 am
@Pearlylustre,
If one can be bothered is right. A quip about the Author's gullibility was all i could be bothered with. Then that jackass Izzy came a long.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 05:01 am
@izzythepush,
You've obviously never seen a picture of me, then. What this is really about is your typical, hysterical response to any criticism or contradiction. You're the hypocrite, and you're a nasty, ignorant, hateful little snot. The abuse stops just as soon as you stop talking to me and about me.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 05:02 am
The egyptian "god" Set was a homo, so I think Setanta might be queer for Izzy, but has got sour grapes because he knows he can never have him..Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 05:08 am
@izzythepush,
By the way, dipshit, i used no insulting phrases about the author here. Only about you, who so richly deserves it. But this:

Quote:
I've seen your picture, you're a little man . . .

Shows your willingness to lie while in the throes of your hysteria. You could only have seen a picture of me here, so link the post in which you saw the picture. That won't happen, because in addition to being a dull, predictable writer, you're a liar, too, and constantly make claims you can't back up.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:33 am
@Setanta,
Beth posted it with your dead dog, (obviously the dog wasn't dead at the time the photo was taken.)

I could trawl through old posts looking for it, but I actually have a life. I don't care if you think I'm lying, but you seem to find comfort in denying the flaming obvious.

Anyhow, I made my point, actually proved my point a long time ago. You're definitely not the type of atheist you purport to be, and if I wish to use you as an example of, an evangelical atheist, a perfect ass, a horses arse, or a meanspirited little twat, I will continue to do so.

This conversation has reached a denouement, and further responses would only satisfy your ego. I have no intention of doing that, a frustrated Malvolio is a natural state of events.

Tara Chuck.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:39 am
You are lying. The only photo of me in that thread gives no idea of my size.

You're a hypocrite, a liar, an hysterical wannabe who never will be the great author you pretend to be. You're a piece of human sh*t. Any time you want the abuse to end, stop talking to me and stop talking about me.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 08:58 am
Quote:
Setanta said: We get clowns like Romeo all the time

Hey mate you've been a member of A2K for 12 years and made over 78,000 posts but you still talk like a snot-nosed schoolyard brat!
And your profiles a wimpy blank, so do yourself a favour and grow up and stop hiding under the bed..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/eyes-under-bed_zpsfedb637f.jpg~original
0 Replies