Does ESP exist?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 03:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If you are asking to I accept that scientist think the universe is expanding...and that have scientific information that seems to validate that...

...why of course I do.

lol, so you really believe that years ago out of nothing suddenly nothing exploded and started a very complex and intelligent universe???? Really??????

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2741935_f520.jpg

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 04:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
A remnant telepathic capability exists amongst higher animals as is shown by the experiments of Rupert Sheldrake, Dean Radin et. al. But that is not enough to serve as a general means of communications as was the case prior to the incident associated with the tower of Babel.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 04:52 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
A remnant telepathic capability exists amongst higher animals as is shown by the experiments of Rupert Sheldrake, Dean Radin et. al. But that is not enough to serve as a general means of communications as was the case prior to the incident associated with the tower of Babel.

remnant? See the Aboriginals. It is not remnant. It is atrofied, yes.
giujohn

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 02:06 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Me thinks I smell a rat...I mean a two headed Q/Snake
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 05:01 pm
@farmerman,
ad hominen, ****-for-brains.
Smile
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 05:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Then *******-well provide some.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 01:53 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Then *******-well provide some.

what exactly?
mark noble

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 07:02 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You proclaim 'overwhelming' evidence 'for' esp.
Then provide some, please...?
neologist

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 07:28 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble @Quehoniaomath, wrote:
Then provide some, please...?
Well, the answer is simple.
By ESP, he discerns that you already have the evidence which you obtained similarly by ESP. It's just that you are too obstinate to admit it. Laughing
mark noble

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 07:38 pm
@neologist,
With that response in mind - Might I assume you also are threadhopping, daring inspiration to strike, but silently complicit... it likely won't?
Smile
neologist

Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 08:09 pm
@mark noble,
What!? Are you reading my mind?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 01:52 am
@mark noble,
Quote:

yes, but do you think there is?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 02:57 am
I was once contacted by the parapsychology dept of Goldsmith's College London who said "We've read your UFO abduction accounts on the net and would like to arrange an ESP test for you to see if alleged abductees have enhanced ESP"
Sadly I had to decline and explained to them- "Sorry, but you've got a reputation as skeptics, so I'm afraid your negative vibes would scupper any test. However if you could send me some sort of written test that I could do in my own home please go ahead".
I never heard back from them..
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 03:26 am
@mark noble,
Don't waste your breathe, she will "never" provide evidence, she is here for an argument Smile Don't feed the trolls.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 04:52 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Don't waste your breathe, she will "never" provide evidence, she is here for an argument Don't feed the trolls.

O my! and you are sure?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 05:05 am
http://www.partidaftp.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tomei.jpg

I'm positive!
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No. There is zero evidence.
I'd go into it with you, in depth, if I gave a ****, or cared to convert you to my reality, but I don't.
I enjoy observing alternate perceptions - But lack lustre in doing so anymore.
MWal

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 08:15 am
@mark noble,
No evidence for ESP? My dads dog gave me a ball on telepathic command. Dropped it right into my hand, not on the floor, right to me like I asked.

Mind reading computers - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7421180/Telepathic-computer-can-read-your-mind.html
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 08:58 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

No. There is zero evidence.
I'd go into it with you, in depth, if I gave a ****, or cared to convert you to my reality, but I don't.
I enjoy observing alternate perceptions - But lack lustre in doing so anymore.

ESP may not exist, Mark...but the fact that there is no evidence for it is not the determinant of whether it does or not.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 11:08 am
Yes. Believe in the rythym of the universe. You can feel ESP working. Ever seen those light patterns when you close your eyes? That's your imagination working which is the key.
0 Replies