Help me please.

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 08:54 pm
I was given a puzzle and it said "23 people four" For hints I was given, think about the order of the words and the way the word "four" is presented has meaning. No it is not the birthday paradox. I can't figure it out and it's stressing me out. Please help me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,949 • Replies: 5
No top replies

markr

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 09:13 pm
@joshkimball8,
How was the word four presented? Did the puzzle look exactly like you wrote it, or were parts positioned, colored, or sized differently. Perhaps different fonts were used?
joshkimball8

Reply Tue 3 Jun, 2014 09:55 pm
@markr,
It looked exactly how I wrote it. It means it's not necessarily the number '4' but what four stands for. I found four stood for complete, not sure if that's right but just what I found.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 06:46 am
Birthday problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 23 independent events correspond to the 23 people, and can be defined in order. Each event can be defined as the corresponding person not sharing his/her birthday with any of the previously analyzed people. For Event 1, ...
joshkimball8

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The person who gave it to me said it wan not the birthday problem. Thanks anyways. :/
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 06:12 pm
@joshkimball8,
I know I've heard it before; that's not the whole riddle. That's part of it, but I don't remember the other part, or the riddle itself, but I've heard it before.
0 Replies