Beautiful Gay (A Short Essay)

JLO1988

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 11:37 pm
Beautiful Gay

I find homosexuality repulsive, this is normal as I am a straight male. As a lover of humanity I must accept that homosexuality is a part of human nature or else it would not repeatedly occur in the human individual. If humanity is beautiful then there too must be beauty in the act of same-sex copulation.

A penis entering a whole, the violence which is penetration with such a contradictory outcome of orgasm really is a beautiful reality to our existence. Two women have a no less divine experience in possessing the ability to climax at a cumulative rate. For men it’s often one and done, which seems a challenge to their maintaining love. There is an immediate loss in interest when man orgasms, if their partner is another man then it would seem that they face an additional challenge.

Perhaps though what is most beautiful about gayness and what heterosexual partners find so disheartening is in what they possess that a traditional partnership does not; it is also the very thing which limits them, conception. A same-sex couple never has to worry about making a child or having an abortion. There is guilt inherent in the human ego that would like to reproduce every time copulation occurs and thwarting this biological design for the sake of pleasure has been deemed an immoral act by some. Gays can simply live absent the concern of reproducing without intent, something that we as a species could use a whole lot more of.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,388 • Replies: 5
No top replies

JLO1988

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 04:38 pm
Come out of the closet.
0 Replies

JLO1988

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:01 pm
Bump
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:04 pm
I always found that any "sex" that is not "reproductive sex" is not productive in all actuality. It's just shadow play that makes us feel good, but frankly, people get lost in their own chemical sea.
JLO1988

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 03:13 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Yea, I heard cheesecake is unhealthy too.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 03:54 pm
@JLO1988,
Pretty sure heterosexuals don't have to conceive simply by copulating...not these days.
0 Replies