The Kennedy brothers

MarkC

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 03:41 pm
The Kennedy brothers were most famous for not arming Israel with any weapons or Jet fighters in an era in which Israel was under constant attack by its Arab neighbors. One of John Kennedy's policies was to lower the gas prices at the pump. He was lured down to Texas by Lyndon Johnson a Jew who was in bed with the Hunt family who were also Jews that worked for the CIA. Neiman Marcus two Jewish partners who started out in the oil business supplying oilmen with shovels and clothes (who today own the swank Neiman Marcus department stores) round out the Jewish controlled oil industry in east Texas. After JFK was assassinated in Dallas the gas prices went "up" instead of going down like Kennedy had promised. After JFK was killed in Dallas Lyndon Johnson gave huge arms shipments to Israel in 1965 and 66. Dean Rusk who was John Kennedy's Presidential Advisor and then Lyndon Johnson's Presidential Advisor used to ask LBJ why are we doing this? What is the strategy behind this? Lyndon Johnson would just reply: I think that it is the right thing to do, to help these people in Israel. Little did Dean Rusk know that LBJ was actually a Jew.

On June 5th 1967 all of the neighboring countries in the Arab world got together and tried to destroy Israel but surprisingly were beaten back by Israel during The Six day War because Israel was armed to the hilt with state of the art U.S. military equipment courtesy of Lyndon B Johnson. Exactly one year to the day on June 5th 1968 Robert Kennedy was assassinated in Los Angeles. The incoming President Richard Nixon gave Israel more U.S. military equipment and an Atomic bomb to round out their arsenal. The Ambassador Hotel where Robert Kennedy was assassinated was owned by the Jewish Mafia. In fact Nixon used to live at the Ambassador Hotel. He wrote his famous 'Checkers Speech' while staying at the Ambassador Hotel. The head of the Jewish Mafia Meyer Lansky financed both of Nixon's campaigns. The assassination was blamed on a brainwashed and drugged Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan. William Jennings Bryan the 3rd who worked for the CIA in their MK Ultra mind control program admitted to brainwashing Sirhan Sirhan. In my book Dual Identity that I wrote back in 2005 about the Kennedy assassinations I have a picture of William Jennings Bryan the 3rd standing right behind Bobby Kennedy before he walked off of the podium and was assassinated. Also in my book I have a picture of CIA agent Samuel Halpern kneeling next to Bobby Kennedy's body as he is seen laying on the floor of the Pantry Area. Samuel Halpern was an enemy of the Kennedy brothers because John Kennedy tried to eliminate the CIA back in 1961. in 1973 their was a big gas shortage in the U.S. when Nixon was president because all of the Arab countries got together and turned off America's oil supply because of Nixon's supplying arms to Israel. Nixon was friends with the Jewish mobster crowd where he grew up in L.A. especially Bugsy Siegel. So the Kennedy Brothers were assassinated because they wouldn't arm Israel. After the Ambassador Hotel was torn down the property fell into the hands of Jewish real estate king Donald Trump. You all know who he is right? The guy with the hair piece that used to have his own TV show.

chai2

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 03:49 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

The Kennedy brothers were most famous for not arming Israel with any weapons or Jet fighters in an era in which Israel was under constant attack by its Arab neighbors.

Wrong. That's not what they were most famous for.

Setanta

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 01:11 am
I'm beginning to see the light. Everyone in the world is a Jews except for this joker. I say we find him, drag him off somewhere and circumcise him . . . then we can think about how we'll torture him . . .
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 01:18 am
@chai2,
MarkC wrote:
The Kennedy brothers were most famous for not arming Israel with any weapons or Jet fighters in an era in which Israel was under constant attack by its Arab neighbors.
chai2 wrote:
Wrong. That's not what they were most famous for.
Right! Thay were MORE famous
for betraying the Cuban Freedom Fighters!!!

David
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 01:51 am
Freedom fighters . . . ah-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . . that David will believe anything . . .
roger

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:00 am
@Setanta,
What was your take on the immediate post Batista period?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:42 am
@Setanta,
Yea, I believe that Setanta is a commie lover!

It must have broken your heart when communism died.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 07:03 am
@roger,
New management, same business.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 09:23 am

The commies were into slavery:
the un-limited intrusion of the boss over the Individual.

Batista was not interested in that.

Someone in this forum wants to kiss Stalin 's ass.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 03:55 pm
@chai2,
Not true they never gave any Jet fighters to Israel. Kennedy told Israel to buy their jet fighters fromsomebody else. The bought them from France.
chai2

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:00 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

Not true they never gave any Jet fighters to Israel. Kennedy told Israel to buy their jet fighters fromsomebody else. The bought them from France.

How is that answering what I said?

I didn't read past your first sentence, because it wasn't true.

That is not what the Kennedy's are best know for, you are incorrect.

How stupid do you think we are?
You can't just say something incorrect, and when your error is pointed out to you, just plow on as if nothing was said.

Quite frankly, you are an embarrassment to white people.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:16 pm
John Kennedy was at the table with Allan Dulles the head of the CIA when the plans were drawn out to invade Cuba. Allen Dulles was a Communist. During the Invasion Allen Dulles was in Cuba warning Castro of the Invasion. JFK went ballistic and fired Allen Dulles as the head of the CIA in 1961. The leftwing news papers blamed JFK for the failed Cuban invasion and said that JFK should step down. JFK went on TV before the American Public and told people that the CIA was at fault for the failed invasion. So JFK was at war with the CIA. After Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Johnson reinstated Dulles as the head of the CIA. Johnson used to work for the CIA or OSS as it was called back during the War. The Mayor of Dallas was in the CIA . Oswald was in the U2 spy plane program run by the CIA. Photos from the U2 were developed at Jaggers,Childs and Stovall in Dallas. Oswald used to work there devoloping the film.
chai2

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:20 pm
@MarkC,
Do you have all your teeth?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:41 pm
The really funny part is calling Protestant Christian LBJ Jewish.
chai2

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 04:41 pm
@engineer,
I know, that really cracked me up.

I can just see Ladybird lighting the Shabbat candles.

Lynda Bird, pass that there challah down to this end of the table.
0 Replies

MarkC

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:01 pm
LBJ was a Jew. People that know nothing about the assassinations should not make comments. You should go to the website Jewwatch .com Larry King is a Jew so is Bill Mayer. Why don't they tell people that they are Jews while they are on the air? This shows how stupid people are in this country.
MarkC

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:25 pm
What does Robert Kennedy's assassination and Martin Luther Kings assassination have in common? On CNN they had a show hosted by Soledad O'brien about Martin Luther Kings assassination called Eyewitness toMurder. During this TV show It showed a Man that worked for the CIA kneeling next to MLK's body right after the assassination took place as his body lay on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel.
In My book it shows a Man Samuel Halpern who worked for the CIA and he is also seen kneeling next to Robert Kennedy's body while he is laying on the floor of the pantry area
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 5 Jun, 2014 11:58 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:
LBJ was a Jew.
What is your evidence on this point?
(Please don t refer me to any website; just say whatever u want.)
MarkC

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 11:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You are a Jew right why not admit the truth. Sig Heil Star of David. The truth is that the reason why you will not visit Jewwatch.com is because you don't want to see the truth about how your disgusting your Jewish People really are.
MarkC

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 11:37 pm
The CIA is the same thing as the Jewish Mafia. The Jewish mafia beat out the Italian Mafia by creating the CIA in 1947. Israel was created at the same time 1948. The CIA and the Mossad ( Isreali Intelligence) have been doing joint operations ever since both organization were first created. One of the best books ever written about the JFK assassination was Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper. He was saying in his book that The Israeli Govt killed JFK because Kennedy would not give Israel an Atomic Bomb. Just like my article.
If you take Dianne Feinstein for instance in her book she openly talks about how her Uncle Morrie a Jewish Gangster used to fix San Francisco Seals baseball games. I saw Feinstein on TV in Calif talking about how she has been working for the CIA for over thirty years.
I myself am proof that the Jews run the News Media in America. I wrote a book back in 2005 which has actual photographs of several CIA agents that were directly involved in both the JFK and RFK assassinations. How come I am not a millionaire. Nobody has ever heard of me or my book. The book should be a best seller RIGHT.
0 Replies