four dimensional framework

velacn

Reply Tue 11 May, 2004 09:01 pm
To anyone who knows about the four dimensional framework, would you mind trying to help me figure out what it means to exist over time, enduring through time, and perduring through time. Mainly I'm just having trouble with existing over time, not the perduring or enduring. Thanks for any help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 795 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 09:02 am
Hi velacn. I think your problems will be solved once you understand the nature of time itself. Is it, as has been written in the past, the fourth dimension? Does time move; does it exist at all? These questions are hard to answer, but not impossible. A form of detatchment is needed. Detatchment from the self during the thoughtprocess, detatchment from the conventional views on time (That it is linear, that it moves etc.). Terms like past and future may also confuse, because they give an impression that time is an object, and that it can be manipulated. I do not think that it can. I believe time is but an idea, born from the yearning to know the how of continuation. There are a number of threads in A2K that deal with the subject of time, and many very interesting posts from lots of people I consider very wise. So if you need help I think you've come to the right place. Smile
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2004 11:54 am
hey velacn, u joined a2k on my 18th birthday! wow. how priviledged must u feel??
0 Replies