Quehoniaomath

Sun 1 Jun, 2014 07:06 am
@djjd62,
well, that's your choice.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:50 am
Quote:
WILL BILDERBERG END PRIVACY AS WE KNOW IT?
Privacy discussed by architects of modern surveillance state

The presence of several key figures at the 2014 Bilderberg Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark indicates that the future of privacy worldwide is in dire straights.

According to the Bilderberg Group’s official press release, members discussed several key topics this weekend while also asking the question, “Does privacy exist?” Given the fact that the architects of the modern surveillance state were among the attendees, the real question is, will Bilderberg end privacy as we know it?

Keith Alexander, know for his motto “Collect it All,” is arguably the most brazen director to reside over the National Security Agency. Overseeing some of the agency’s most controversial domestic spying programs, Alexander’s total disregard for the Fourth Amendment has been bemoaned by countless people within the intelligence community.

“Alexander tended to be a bit of a cowboy: ‘Let’s not worry about the law. Let’s just figure out how to get the job done,’” a former intelligence official told Foreign Policy in 2013.

Despite his clear disregard for Constitutional law, Alexander repeatedly lied to media when confronted about his tenure with the agency. When asked if he had witnessed any illegal acts during an April interview with the Daily Show, Alexander strangely denied seeing any wrongdoing while admitting that multiple NSA employees had been engaged in unlawful activity.

“In my time, no. Not that I know of. You know, one of the most impressive things that I’ve seen in my career was people who made a mistake, that could be a huge mistake, stepping up to say ‘I made a mistake,’” Alexander said. “And in every case, to my knowledge, everyone but 12 individuals stepped forward at the time they made those mistakes.”

In fact, top-secret documents leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed that the agency had “broken privacy rules or overstepped its legal authority thousands of times each year since Congress granted the agency broad new powers in 2008.”

Under the watch of Alexander, the agency also began using new collection methods in secret for months until the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court ruled them unconstitutional. Alexanders attendance at the Bilderberg Conference reveals that the group is clearly more interested in protecting their own privacy than that of the American people.

http://www.infowars.com/will-bildeberg-end-privacy-as-we-know-it/
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:56 am
Quote:
Bilderberg on Ukraine: military chiefs, arms bosses and billionaire speculators
A gathering of those who stand to make a killing out of knowing where and when the bombs might fall, how many and on whom

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/31/bilderberg-ukraine-summit
0 Replies