Quehoniaomath

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 07:37 am
Quote:
User ignored (view)

better indeed!
Baldimo

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 08:31 am
@parados,
Did I point to scientists? I said the left, meaning people like yourself and those on MSNBC. Every single major storm is used as an example of global warming or climate change or what ever they choose to call it this decade. Every storm is used as a call to action. How have those hurricanes been?
parados

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:11 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Did I point to scientists? I said the left, meaning people like yourself and those on MSNBC.

YAWN... Care to point out where I ever said such a thing? Care to point out where MSNBC has done that with every single major storm?
Baldimo

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:48 am
@parados,
You are really going to deny that these "super storms" haven't been used as proof of GW? They haven't been used to influence public opinion on the subject?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/29/hurricane-sandy-climate-narrative_n_4174921.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina_and_global_warming
Quehoniaomath

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:58 am
@Baldimo,
Thank you!

0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 11:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
By Jove, I believe he's got it!!
gungasnake

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 11:15 am
@Paradork,

See that, Paradork? I'm teaching the whole world to ignore your goofy ass...
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 11:17 am
@gungasnake,
LOL
0 Replies

parados

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 11:49 am
@Baldimo,
Neither of those articles state that a specific hurricane was the result of global warming.
Baldimo

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 12:04 pm
@parados,
It doesn't change the fact that every major storm gets pointed to as a result of GW or GCC. Watch for the next storm and then watch MSNBC. You will be able to count the # of times the claim is made. Just wait... I'm sure the storm over Buffalo will also be used a proof.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:13 am
These people crack me up. Sixteen thousand years ago, our ancestors struggled through what they did not know were the waning years of an ice age. But these clowns would have us believe that there is no climate change, that the climate is not getting warmer.

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
Quehoniaomath

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:30 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
These people crack me up. Sixteen thousand years ago, our ancestors struggled through what they did not know were the waning years of an ice age. But these clowns would have us believe that there is no climate change, that the climate is not getting warmer.

well, it isn't! It is NOT getting warmer. And for certain is that people are NOT to blame for co2 increase. The whole idea is ludicrous!

it is just for political gain these idiots say this!

parados

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 10:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
So do you keep thermometers in that empty head of yours along with the particle accelerator?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 10:38 am
@parados,
Quote:
So do you keep thermometers in that empty head of yours along with the particle accelerator?

Wow! You have an urgent need for use of Ad Hominems because you are out of arguments? Wink
parados

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 01:19 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Ad hominem? Pointing out you have no evidence to support your claim about global cooling is hardly an ad hominem. When you present your evidence with a data set of temperature readings from around the world for the last 50 years that supports your statement then I will be happy to retract my sarcasm.

I just find it easier to say, "YOU HAVE NO ******* EVIDENCE." in a more congenial way than you do. So far the only evidence seems to be you must have thermometers in your empty head because there is no real world evidence to support your claim of cooling.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 01:36 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Ad hominem? Pointing out you have no evidence to support your claim about global cooling is hardly an ad hominem. When you present your evidence with a data set of temperature readings from around the world for the last 50 years that supports your statement then I will be happy to retract my sarcasm.

I just find it easier to say, "YOU HAVE NO ******* EVIDENCE." in a more congenial way than you do. So far the only evidence seems to be you must have thermometers in your empty head because there is no real world evidence to support your claim of cooling.

O boy, Ad Hominems again.

And ahh yes it is cooling. Haven't seen the postings of gunsnake? Have you?

parados

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 01:57 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I have seen the postings of gunga. He hasn't presented any evidence of cooling. There is no data in his post. It's one man's prediction without any evidence to support it other than a headline in large letters.

But maybe your empty head couldn't get around the lack of evidence. Where is your data to show cooling?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 02:10 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I have seen the postings of gunga. He hasn't presented any evidence of cooling. There is no data in his post. It's one man's prediction without any evidence to support it other than a headline in large letters.

But maybe your empty head couldn't get around the lack of evidence. Where is your data to show cooling?

I am prepared to talk with you once you stop your Ad Hominems.

Do you think you can do that?
parados

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:13 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
How can you talk to me. You have said you have me on ignore. In fact you have called me names when you claimed you were putting me on ignore. I wonder why you think it is OK for you to use name calling but if others make light of your lack of facts it somehow becomes an attack on you.
parados

Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:21 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Let me make this simple for you.

Here are 3 datasets that record surface temperature that show warming.

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/data.mlost.html

Here is the satellite data from 1979 to today which also shows warming.
http://nsstc.uah.edu/climate/

That is 4 datasets that use existing data that anyone can download and look at. All show warming. You have claimed there is no warming. You provided no source. Where is the source that includes data I can look at that shows cooling?
0 Replies