FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 03:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Egotistical nut whilst you are at it.

Yes, after reading that last link, as he recorded it all, I'd come to the same conclusion you did, as I think they would. I am not sure if they would state kidnapping, I gather the no no no no was over him pushing her through the door to the balcony.

Just found it ironic that both were on this Forum, both couldn't get girls, both were autistic or "supposedly", both sat in front of a computer and didn't budge then both did budge, joined this Forum and obviously others, one couldn't use any info "opinions" the other could/did and the difference in the two as outcomes went. Yet, neither respected women full stop.

Guess in any event his defence will be, he was drunk, she attacked him, he locked her onto the balcony to calm down, she decided to try to climb to the next balcony and fell.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 03:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-30903331

Quote:
An 18-year-old man has been found guilty of attempting to stab three women to death.

Ben Moynihan told police "all women need to die" and that he was frustrated with "fussy" women.
Winchester Crown Court heard how in a note he said: "I am still a virgin, everyone is losing it before me, that's why you are my chosen target."One, placed on a police van, said: "All women need to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyes out.
'Diary of evil'

He also wrote: "I was planning to murder, mainly women, as an act of revenge because the life they gave me."

After the verdicts Ms Maylin said: "He told the police and the court that he would have carried on with attacks and on the day of his arrest was 'hunting for his fourth victim'".

"He targeted women and chose to attack increasingly older women whom he thought would not survive his attacks."

The court also heard about Moynihan's obsession with serial killers and that he kept a "diary of evil".

Ben Moynihan letter Moynihan wrote "I am not a psychopath" in one of his letters left for police
It said: "I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I'm still a virgin at 17.

"I attack women because I grew up to believe them as a more weaker part of the human breed.

"I also done it to get out of this horrible life with more stress and to save myself and my family, I'm not a bad child and didn't want to do this but have no choice."

On 20 June, Moynihan stabbed a 20-year-old woman in the chest on Southampton Road, opposite a block of flats on Ashurst Road, Cosham.

Nine days later, he stabbed a 45-year-old dog walker in the chest as she walked on a footpath along the shore of Ports Creek in Hilsea.

A third woman, 66, was attacked on 11 July as she walked in an alleyway between Colwell Road and Northern Road in Cosham.

Senior investigating officer Det Insp Liam Davies said: "We would like to thank the three women who were attacked in June and July for their courage and assistance. The violence inflicted on them was particularly distressing as it was completely unexpected."

The court heard how Moynihan has autistic spectrum disorder. He will be sentenced at a later date.

"Every time I stab someone I like to go home and smell the flesh I have ripped out. Come and arrest me for God's sake before I hunt for my fourth victim."

I sincerely wonder about this claim of Autistic spectrum disorder as the reason for young guys like Elliot and this guy.. But there are similarities that can't be denied.

And, he has a nerve to plead not guilty....
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 06:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I sincerely wonder about his claim to have attempted to kill. Three attempts, zero success??!! Sounds fishy, most people get better with practice.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 10:36 pm
It's always helpful to hear from an expert on twisted behaviour.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 04:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
"I am not a psychopath" in one of his letters left for police
It said: "I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me, I'm still a virgin at 17.

"I attack women because I grew up to believe them as a more weaker part of the human breed.

"I also done it to get out of this horrible life with more stress and to save myself and my family, I'm not a bad child and didn't want to do this but have no choice."

If you bothered to read the above, it's quite evident that he simply is still weak as a person, planning to murder and attacking for now, two of which he stabbed in the chest one would think that, that would work wouldn't one? Perhaps he chickened out somewhat, perhaps he still has wheels.

Why the heck and I even writing this? Obviously he "is" practicing. And, obviously he's an attempted murderer of the serial kind.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 07:16 pm
Jesus!
ossobuco

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 07:20 pm
@Wilso,
No, no, no, not Jesus!

0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2015 10:37 pm
Don't turn your back on this guy.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 01:55 am
@nononono,
i apologize for my uneducated and poorly knowledge about the subject, but i thought circumcision was cutting the outer skin of the pennis while ablation consisted on completely extirpation of the girl´s inner labia and clitoris, sewing outer labia leting just an small gap to alow peing and menstruation to go out
there´s nocomparison
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 02:13 am
@nononono,
´mon you are old enough to see the difference between apreciating somebody´s beauty and staring long enough to make that person uncomfortable
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 29 May, 2016 02:16 am
@nononono,
and that 90 % of machists have tiny penisses
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2018 06:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Women are sexually attracted to violence, being dominated... and most importantly they are attracted to fame and social status, even if it comes from infamy. Women do not find "nice" men sexually attractive.

Elliot Rodger youtube Fangirl Posts hybristophilic Rants About him

So a youtube channel I have found by the name ElliotSupremeLady has some bizarre uploads of a young attractive girl heaping hero worship and professing her undying love for the deceased mass murderer. This Elliot Rodger youtube fangirl may be a troll, but she seems to act as if she really believes what she is saying. Check out this video where she happily models a shirt plastered with Elliot Rodgers face on it.

The about section of her youtube channel reads as follows:

I am dedicated to loving, remembering and understanding Elliot Rodger. This Is a place where he will be loved, accepted and understood. Just like he wanted in life. I wish he knew how loved he was…

•—————)*:・゚✧(—————•

May you rest in peace. If there is an afterlife I will find you and love you for all eternity I promise. I am devoted to you.♡

❕DISCLAIMER: I in no way promote or glorify the 2014 Isla Vista massacre. I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE. It was sad for Elliot and his victims. Rest in peace to all the victims of this tragedy and my heart goes out to the families of all the victims.

If you want to see murder glorified, you won’t find it here! That’s what television is for.

All my videos are made with love.♡

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.ELLIOT♡

Of course the disclaimer is bullshit. This woman wouldn’t care or even know who Elliot Rodgers was if he didn’t kill people. She is a clear cut hybristophiliac. As long as she isn’t breaking any laws I don’t really care whom she likes but I just wanted to document this so that people can see the things I’ve written about hybristophilia are not exaggerations.

The irony is that this girl, according to Elliots own deranged manifesto would have been precisely the type of girl he hated, and worshipped, simultaneously. In his manifesto Rodgers described being rejected by a blonde girl he secretly had a crush on in the following way:

‘The way I was treated by girls at this time, especially by that evil b**** sparked an intense fear of girls. The funny part of this is that I had a secret crush on [her]. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on, and I never admitted it to anyone.’

In another video titled Sweet dreams with Elliot Rodger this chick goes on a rant about when she sleeps at night and dreams about doing things that a boyfriend and girlfriend might do together with Elliot. Mass murder seems to be quite the aphrodisiac for this girl. this comment was pretty telling…

So… literal deification. For her Elliots death has created the possibility of a literal christ figure, one that she can ****. this woman is not a simple groupie, but an acolyte, a nun married to her God, who was just some blue pilled idiot who genuinely hated women and any men that they liked instead of him.

http://sheddingoftheego.com/2017/04/08/elliot-rodger-youtube-fangirl-posts-hybristophilic-rants-about-him/
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2018 06:13 pm

The irony, is that this woman would've never been attracted to Elliot if he hadn't killed anyone, and if she had been present on the day of his rampage, he would've killed her.

Female sexuality should not be allowed to go unchecked. Women's sexual preferences help to destroy society.

Abortions, killing innocent babies. Being attracted to violence.

And we actually let these people vote.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2018 07:15 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Quote:
I have still a lot to learn about this guy, but my first reaction is " abuse young men and then you will watch them burn this society to the ground as sure as night follows day".

Unintended consequences of us following the feminists in their anti male vendetta. It serves us right, stupidity needs to be punished.

In effect, you're saying that the people who were murdered by this kid - and society at large - deserved this.

Considering women were legally property recently in history, some chicks are making noise about their rights. Women are ramping up vigilance for the care and safety and rights of other women. The NRA, the abortion lobby, the effing teachers' union (hell, any union) and everybody who's anybody is doing it.

Yeah, they can all go too far in my opinion, but women - nor society - deserves to be murdered over it. I know it can seem like overkill to white guys who sort of stand around wondering what the hell is everybody so goosed up about... Your group has been running the world and owning people without the perspective of having ever suffered that treatment as a group.

Promoting women's rights isn't man bashing - though of course, some women like to take it there.

I'd like to know what rights constitute an anti-male agenda. And specifically why women are to blame for this kid's crime.

Below viewing threshold (view)

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
  3. » Page 73
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:53:16