Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 10:21 pm
http://www.ibtimes.com/read-elliot-rodgers-140-page-memoir-manifesto-he-wrote-prior-his-shooting-university-1589868

I don't expect everyone to read the whole 140 pages, I skimmed a lot of it, but this kid to The Hunger Games Director's last few pages is very chilling.

Hatred towards women, seeing himself really as a God, like Hitler, imagining the entire species of Women to be casted out, via starvation in a camp, watched by himself so that men would not ever have to go through a woman's decision of whom she wishes to sleep with and who she doesn't wish to, leaving someone like him at 22 a virgin..

He was known to be mentally ill but this guy is not just a Mass Murderer but evil and twisted. Planning right to the end.

I don't know if he also murdered his apartment flat mates, or his brother, step-mother still reading Smile

I visited his face-book page, Forums he went on which are closed for "maintenance" pick-up artist Forums, body-building Forums, it's worth a google if you are criminally minded and like to see why someone, how someone can get to this stage in life.

Comments welcome but for me a journal as I like delving into the minds of those that are so lost in life, in an evil world.

I also think the Police failed big time in this instance. The family were disturbed enough to report their own son to the police having seen his videos and he talked the police around, they didn't even check his place where they would have found his plans, guns etc.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/father-slams-us-gun-lobby-over-death-of-son-in-elliot-rodgers-santa-barbara-shooting-spree-20140525-zrnft.html

"I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blonde slut I see inside there. All those girls that I've desired so much, they have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man," he says.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 22 • Views: 78,069 • Replies: 1,454

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 10:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
HIS VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodgers-chilling-video-ucsb-premassacre-video/

Quote:
Elliot Rodgers, the 22-year-old gunman who murdered six people and injured several others on May 23, released a chilling video on YouTube just hours before his murderous rampage near the campus of the University of California Santa Barbara.

In the hours leading up to his May 23 killing rampage, Elliot Rodgers released a video on YouTube that would send chills running down your spine. In the seven minute long clip he speaks at length about what drove him to carry out his horrific act.

Around 9:20 p.m. on the night of May 23 all hell broke loose as Elliot went on a shooting spree. The 22-year-old student gunned down six people, killing them on site, before killing himself.

But just hours before that he released a chilling and creepy video where he introduces himself then goes into a rant about how he’s a virgin.

The creepy clip, which runs for almost seven minutes, shows Elliot saying, “College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it.”

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 11:55 pm
I have still a lot to learn about this guy, but my first reaction is " abuse young men and then you will watch them burn this society to the ground as sure as night follows day".

Unintended consequences of us following the feminists in their anti male vendetta. It serves us right, stupidity needs to be punished.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 01:38 am
@hawkeye10,
http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

There's 140 pages that he has written about his entire life..

I suggest you watch his video. He seemed to have loved his child-hood until his Mother and Father broke up and Divorced. Shortly after and I mean very shortly after, a new woman entered theirs lives one he detested and rebelled against.

No issues came to light until puberty. He was 1/2 Asian and 1/2 American, short, thinly built. Thought the BMW, expensive sun-glasses etc would attract the girls, materialist side of a woman but that didn't work either .

He spent too many hours in my opinion on the Computer he became obsessed with it, games, alpha male, pick up artists, highly intelligent and pre-meditated from what I can gather for at least 12 months.

Reading the last few pages of his mind made me realise he had already killed in his apartment and that would be released soon, as it now has been. I hope he didn't kill his brother.

He thinks he is a God. (Thought) I do think that he didn't cope with the step-mother or his Father's short visits in his life, sending him away all the time for social skills he never had.

What kid dies their hair blonde at 7? He was fixated on blondes from 7 years of age.

Gun laws are going to come into this big time as well now.

Quote:
Police have removed three bodies from the apartment of a 22-year-old Californian man after a killing rampage that left six dead and seven in hospital.

The killer, Elliot Rodger, died after an exchange of gunfire with police. Authorities said he apparently killed himself.

They were reported to have been stabbed, while the other three were shot elsewhere.

Sheriff Bill Brown described the mass killing as a "rapidly unfolding convoluted incident", which covers "multiple crime scenes".

The gunfire continued for 10 minutes as the gunman made his way through the beach community in a rampage that mirrored threats made on a YouTube video posted the same night, authorities said.

Police confirmed Rodger, the son of a Hollywood film director, Peter Rodger, was the gunman.

According to US media reports, a 140-page "manifesto" outlining his plans was retrieved from the apartment. In it he described his "day of retribution".

He also posted a series of videos on social media, concluding with one titled Retritbution, in which he graphically described his resentment and frustration.

"You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you," he said.

"All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men.

"And all of you men for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men. I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve, annihilation."

He was enrolled in Santa Barbara City College.

Police have not released the names of the victims, but three families have identified their children as among those killed: Veronika Weiss and Katie Cooper, both 19, and Christopher Martinez, 20.

According to police, Rodger's body was found with a semi-automatic handgun. He also had more than 400 rounds of unspent ammunition in his car.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 01:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
He spent too many hours in my opinion on the Computer
american males spend lots of hours at computer because they are oppressed in real life, it is an escape, it is the one place where they can still feel good about themselves. The society message, sent on all channels, is " MEN SUCK!"...it gets to be soul deadening.

Quote:
sending him away all the time for social skills he never had.
possible, but what you need to understand is that over time fewer and fewer males can connect with females, and at a certain age that is all that really matters. This comes as the females increasing feel entitled , and think less that they need males in their lives, so fewer are accepted. The ever increasing pool of rejects resent those who do get included, and they dont understand what the haves have that they dont so they get angry.

Quote:
Gun laws are going to come into this big time as well now.
no doubt, because we are not ready to even begin to talk about the oppression of males, about how messed up young men are. Must. Divert. Attention.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 01:58 am

I wonder how it wud have turned out,
if the girls had accepted him socially.

I recognize the "stuck up" language.
When I was a kid in high school,
some girls accused me of that.
I considered myself only to be minding my own business.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:01 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I wonder how it wud have turned out,
if the girls had accepted him socially.

he would have gotten laid, and everything would have worked out fine.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:06 am
@hawkeye10,

Quote:
He spent too many hours in my opinion on the Computer
hawkeye10 wrote:
american males spend lots of hours at computer because they are oppressed in real life, it is an escape, it is the one place where they can still feel good about themselves. The society message, sent on all channels, is " MEN SUCK!"...it gets to be soul deadening.
I have never felt oppressed in real life.
I never heard that "society message" on any channel.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:08 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I never heard that "society message" on any channel.

Not only are you old and were forged before the male oppression started, but you are also predisposed to ignore the feminists who are driving the message. Had you had a child, particularly a boy, you would be in a better position to know why these young men feel so angry and hopeless.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:13 am
@hawkeye10,
Do we take his illness into consideration? For some reason I'm not for the reason of his rampage rather I think there is a connection to his thinking pattern. Not that I don't believe his diagnose was real, rather, he was happy as a child up until his Mother and Father got divorced. From that moment, he changed his hair colour to blonde, was upset at 7 (the illness states they are highly intelligent) that they only did the tips not the entire head. The year after, his entire head was coloured blonde.

Did he see his Mother's lie of "never getting divorced" as a hatred for women, or his step-mother giving authority which he believed she wasn't entitled to do.

He saw women as taking from men, holding back and only giving to who they want to, making guys like him out of the picture where sex is concerned. As, as much as he tried, he couldn't fit in. Another apparent known condition of his decease.
Quote:
american males spend lots of hours at computer because they are oppressed in real life, it is an escape.

I won't profess to know how American males think and what they do, I would state though, wouldn't it be anyone that felt they didn't belong to society or lonely. Which fits in with what you are stating.

Quote:
possible, but what you need to understand is that over time fewer and fewer males can connect with females, and at a certain age that is all that really matters. This comes as the females increasing feel entitled , and think less that they need males in their lives, so fewer are accepted. The ever increasing pool of rejects resent those who do get included, and they dont understand what the haves have that they dont so the get angry.

Yes, the parents were told that he had high Asperger syndrome or simular which means he had problems with social skills. Yet, he connected with his Mother from what I read and only his Mother. He hated even his sister as she had sex, it was to do with sex, him wanting any woman, a woman to have sex with him, he was rejected yet he probably couldn't communicate and gave off signs that would have made any woman run, if you see the videos he made you would see that. Also he did meet other guys with the same condition yet, they didn't get angry and he couldn't work out why, he then started to hate males as well.

Quote:
no doubt, because we are not ready to even begin to talk about the oppression of males, about how messed up young men are. Must. Divert. Attention.

I understand that Father's anger over guns. This 22 year old whilst his Father was wealthy, his Mother was dating a millionaire was given a BMW, nice sun glasses, a gold chain he thought that was enough to get a girl. He hoped his Mother married this guy, so he could be rich. He walked into his Father's home without knocking and was told to leave at 18, yet felt it would be his house one day, that's what parents do. So the little money they did give him, obviously not spoilt he saved to by the gun. 400 bullets were found by him, when he died.

But that was just his decision and plan over the year.

I think I said it here, he actually visualised all women in a camp being starved to death as he watched. Men no longer had to worry about being virgins, or wanting sex? Seriously? He admits to masturbation.

This isn't a kid that got picked on at school though he did naturally and I think because he was 1/2 Asian given the change of his colour of his hair at 7 and other comments he made, this was a kid that hated so much to the point he built a plan, thinking he was God destroying any boy that had, had sex and any girl that was giving up sex.

It's an interesting story, though sad, very interesting.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:15 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

And when she left him? Then what. This would have occurred because all women are sluts. That's his words not mine, especially for some reason the Blonde ones.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Is there anymore any American who does not have a mental illness or an emotional disorder?

Quote:
There are an alarming number of toddlers given medication for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, according to a published report.
More than 10,000 American two and three-year-olds are now being medicated for ADHD, according to data compiled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and first reported by the New York Times.
Experts say it’s not only appalling, it’s irresponsible.
“Developmentally, you’re supposed to be scattered and disorganized as a toddler,” Dr. Nancy Rappaport, a child psychiatrist at Cambridge Health Alliance and Harvard Medical School, told WBZ-TV.
Rappaport has been diagnosing and treating children with ADHD for more than 20 years and says she doesn’t treat children under six with medication, and certainly not under four, especially since stimulant medications like Ritalin and Adderall haven’t been studied in children that young.
“Under six years old, you give a child a medication, they are exquisitely sensitive to medications so they may be more likely have irritability, trouble sleeping and you’re not addressing the difficulty of a child concentrating.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/21/cdc-reports-more-than-10k-toddlers-medicated-for-adhd/

We are completely swamped by victim culture, everyone is a victim of something or another....
vikorr

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:31 am
Quote:
I have still a lot to learn about this guy, but my first reaction is " abuse young men and then you will watch them burn this society to the ground as sure as night follows day".

Unintended consequences of us following the feminists in their anti male vendetta. It serves us right, stupidity needs to be punished.
american males spend lots of hours at computer because they are oppressed in real life, it is an escape, it is the one place where they can still feel good about themselves.

The society message, sent on all channels, is " MEN SUCK!"...it gets to be soul deadening.
possible, but what you need to understand is that over time fewer and fewer males can connect with females, and at a certain age that is all that really matters. This comes as the females increasing feel entitled , and think less that they need males in their lives, so fewer are accepted. The ever increasing pool of rejects resent those who do get included, and they dont understand what the haves have that they dont so they get angry.
I find these posts disturbing.

I agree that society emasculates males (as a generalisation). There seems to be very few men who respectfully stand up for themselves, and lead, when it comes to women...or even know how to do that.

I even agree that the emasculation of males will result in a higher degree of hidden (and overt) anger in young men...which then results in many other problems.

But I find the anger inherent in the statements above (coming from an adult male) to be disturbing.

At adult age - I've always believed that anyone (perhaps short of mental illness / impairments) can take control of their lives...and that they hold ultimate responsibility for their decisions, and who they become.

Quote:
We are completely swamped by victim culture, everyone is a victim of something or another....
I agree...and do you see how your statements in the top quotes are agreeing with a victim culture?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:35 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:

And when she left him? Then what. This would have occurred because all women are sluts. That's his words not mine, especially for some reason the Blonde ones.

I need to read into his life, which I have not done...but first impression is that when I talk about sluts it is with affection because I love sex and I deeply appreciate women who love sex with lots of guys, to include me.....but this sounds like jealousy, like a guy who deeply wants sexual intimacy but cant get it, and he sees the girls he wants ******* the same small pool of boys. The young men who are included have it great, they get lots of sex with lots of girls, the riches are concentrated into a small band of guys that make it with the females. But there is a even bigger group of young men who get nothing, absolutely nothing.

This is a deeply taboo subject by the way. When I was coming up in the 1970's guys that were not particularly desired would if they were lucky get lucky, even if it was a mercy ****. That does not happen now. Girls rule, and they want only the best, so the best get all they want, everyone else gets nothing.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:39 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
But I find the anger inherent in the statements above (coming from an adult male) to be disturbing.

You try living in a collective that is addicted to their fantasies, that is allergic to truth, and then we will compare notes on our emotional response , MKay?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:39 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye, Doctors diagnose away, where ever you live in the World.

He had the traits of mental illness 10 fold but not autism in my opinion, I'd have to go back for acclaimed illness but intelligence, no social skills, can't read body language very well, were his traits.

His Father was a high profile Director of films, his Mother and Step-Mother actors, he wanted the high life, the money, the fame, wasn't given it evidently "yet" he was only 22 still in College. He had enough attention if he wanted it, he was mentally ill. He saw racism, he was short, he had no build, he thought money would buy a woman and as it didn't, they were sluts.

You haven't read about him yet, wait till you do.

(Edit) I just read where you wrote the word "jealousy" now it's missing ..

In any event, yes 100% he writes about jealousy, but of men as well as women, he does not at any stage fixate on any one thing, it swaps and changes except for blonde sluts.. One minute he's jealous of a mate, or a guy with an illness that doesn't get angry of his sister for having a boyfriend, of his brother for his step mom saying he won't be a virgin and he will make it in life.

There is a lot of bullying even from the step mom in my opinion that also went on.

Read it Smile

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Society tells men that if they’re “Nice Guys,” they are entitled to women’s bodies and time. So you can’t be surprised when some men take that as an edict to take what is theirs by violence.

http://skepchick.org/2014/05/alpha-male-elliot-rodgers-retribution/

No, the problem is the males brought up in the modern male oppression era have been taught from birth that X is what they are supposed to do, and that they will be rewarded for their good behavior, only to find out the hard way when they get older that X is not what women want. It is a boatload of BS sold by the feminists for their own political purposes. Males who dont learn early enough that they have been swindled by people who are out to oppress them end up very angry, and unable to get their needs met. Sometimes they act out violently.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:50 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
when I talk about sluts it is with affection because I love sex
and I deeply appreciate women who love sex with lots of guys, to include me.
That is very rude, implying that thay r dirty,
or filthy, merely because thay are sexually active.

I dont have that word in my vocabulary.

David
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 02:55 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You try living in a collective that is addicted to their fantasies, that is allergic to truth, and then we will compare notes on our emotional response , MKay?
You think I don't live in a society that displays a decent percentage of those attributes? ...amazing.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 03:08 am
@vikorr,
On Friday night, a man behind the wheel of a black luxury BMW sped through the streets of Isla Vista, California apparently hell-bent on the wholesale slaughter of innocents and the drive by shooting was a shock to the entire community. Witnesses report seeing the BMW careening at high speeds through streets near the U.C. Santa Barbara campus with the driver shooting out the window at seemingly random targets. The killing rampage took the lives of seven people, including the shooter and an additional seven were hospitalized with gunshot wounds and other serious injuries. Of the injured seven, at least one victim is in critical condition and it is believed that some of the victims were hit by the shooter’s vehicle. Now, Hunger Games assistant director, Peter Roger has come forth with a statement that he believes the shooter may have been his own son, Elliot Rogers.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/hunger-games-assistant-director-believes-his-son-was-the-shooter-video/

Quote:
The almost seven-minute long video is chilling and when Rogers laughs with self-satisfied delight at his intentions to inflict pain and punishment in the form of ‘slaughter,” the term “madman” does indeed come to mind.

Again and there is the video of this kid, laughing and stating what he intends to do. One year planed he was to do this in April but got sick, he picked the date and acted on it.

1. Forums
  2. » Elliot Rodger
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:45:37