Black History Month

MarkC

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:39 pm
Black Men in America today are given credit for their two main contributions to American society, Basketball and Rap music right? The truth is that they had nothing to do with creating either one of these things. This is something that you will never see during Black History Month which is produced by Jews in Hollywood .
Basketball was invented by a White man named James Naismith way back in 1891. The size of the court the rules everything was invented by different White men along the line. In fact White men played professional Basketball for over 60 years before the first Black men entered the league in the 1950s. George Mikan a center for the Minneapolis Lakers invented both slam dunking and blocking shots. In the 1950s White men who ran the NBA were concerned about the Jewish Mafia fixing games for illegal betting and infiltrating the league and wanted to do something about it. Red Auerbach who hired the first Black Players Bill Russell and KC Jones was connected to Jack Molinas a Jewish Mobster who fixed games and took a bullet in the back of the head in 1975. In fact David Stern the head of the NBA is a Jew
Here is a list of Jewish men who own Basketball teams.
Sumner Redstone owns the New York Nicks
Les Alexander owns the Houston Rockets
Jerry Reinsdorf owns the Chicago Bulls
William Davidson owns the Detroit Pistons
Donny (racist rant) Sterling owns the LA Clippers
Herb Kohl owns the Milwaukee Bucks
So the way that the money breaks down in Basketball is that 85% of the money is taken off of the top in television rights by Jews who control the television industry in America. Some 200 countries pay a Jew in America the right to watch an NBA game. Corporations also pay a Jew to advertise their products during commercial breaks which adds up to billions. So how much of this money is given to the NBA Players DON’T ASK Then the players have to join a Labor Union (Players Union) Which is also owned by the Jewish Mafia and kick a large portion of what little money that they are actually making up to the Jews (David Stern) who run the league. So when star players like Lebron James hits the court he is getting less that a whopping 1% of the money that is pulled in by the NBA that Year.

Rap music was invented by a Jew by the name of Chris Stein who used to play guitar and write the songs for the rock group Blondie. The music video "Rapture" performed by the rock group Blondie was the first time Americans ever saw Rap music performed on TV. The first pure rap songs in the USA were performed by the Rap group The Beastie Boys who were three Jewish kids from New York City Mike "Diamond" Adam Yauch and Adam Horovitz who is Gay. Which offically makes Rap music Gay music. LOL What is very strange about the Jewish Mafia is that many of them unlike the Italian Mafia were bisexual. Jack Ruby a Jewish Mobster who was involved in the JFK assassination in Dallas had several lovers

chai2

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:45 pm
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

Black Men in America today are given credit for their two main contributions to American society, Basketball and Rap music right?

Wrong.

Next case.
MarkC

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:53 pm
I get a kick out of people on this forum Where is the discussion? we are supposed to be discussing topics. Why don't you go to google and watch the video RAPTURE by the rock group Blondie Chris Stein a Jew wrote this song! I don't really answer any of these replies beacuse it is just all name calling.
chai2

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:55 pm
@MarkC,
You just did.

What name did I call you?

Wrong?
chai2

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:59 pm
@chai2,
You know, I do have to say this Mark. For a racist, you're not even a very good one.

You're not even getting anyone annoyed, let alone angry.

If I were a racist, I would want to post somewhere where I had a chance of recruiting someone.

What is your game plan here on this forum, since you're obviously not getting any followers here?
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 21 May, 2014 05:59 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
MarkC wrote:
Black Men in America today are given credit for their two main contributions to American society, Basketball and Rap music right?

Wrong.

Next case.

She shot down your ugly, racist thesis. There's nothing to discuss.
chai2

Wed 21 May, 2014 06:00 pm
@Setanta,
I know.
What is it with these different people saying no one is willing to discuss something with them, when they aren't proposing something to discuss?
MarkC

Wed 21 May, 2014 06:12 pm
@chai2,
Why don't go to google and type in George Mikan there is a video to watch of him playing. If you watch this video there are no Black basketball players in this video. I think that i saw one in the clips.
chai2

Wed 21 May, 2014 06:20 pm
@MarkC,
Your OP stated their are 2 main things that have been contributed by Blacks to American society, right? (your words)

I said.....wrong.

I did not address anything after your first sentence, because I didn't read any of it.

Your first sentence is wrong.

I'm sorry, but you're just not very clever at diverting my attention from what I said.

Could you at least try to pay attention?

0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 21 May, 2014 06:36 pm
@MarkC,
This page at U-S-History-dot-com lists famous black men in women in all walks of life. Yes, there are entertainers and sports figures--but not all of them are rap musicians or basketball players. It also includes soldiers and sailors, many of whom rose to high rank. It includes lawyers and jurists; it includes doctors and research scientists; it includes successful businessmen and -women. Of the latter categories, none of them had to show an ability to play basketball to get where they got to. So, your thesis?

MarkC wrote:

Wrong. There's nothing to discuss.
MarkC

Wed 21 May, 2014 10:38 pm
@Setanta,
The big question here is If the liberal News media which is Jewish controlled are preaching "fairness and equality" then White men should have a history month too right . But then this will expose the fact that the Jewish news media has been making up a bunch of sick dirty lies about White men for some 40 years now and we have no rights at all to dispell these sick lies. So the Liberals scumbags on the forum Who preech" Freedom of speech" are now talking about banning me from the forum and taking away my right to free speech. What a joke. Can't these people practice what they preech one time in their lives.
Wilso

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:26 pm
Rupert Murdoch controls a **** load of the news media. He is neither Liberal nor Jewish.
davidmartin123

Wed 21 May, 2014 11:31 pm
@MarkC,
I don't agree with you as you're totally wrong. I think, you should be banned on this forum for creating controversies. It's a public forum designed for people who want to live together. Remember, togetherness is the key to a solid civilization. I couldn't believe that people like you are still exist on the planet.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 22 May, 2014 03:49 am
@MarkC,
What a maroon . . . every month is white man's history month.

In response to your remaks, and subsequnet remarks--this is not a public forum. You have no free speech rights here. This site is privately owned and if they wanted, they could ban you poor spelling or because they don't like your screen name.

With that very important stipulation, you suffer from an overblown sense of your own importance. You aren't going to be banned for being an ignorant, disgusting racist who makes distorted claims. (You were going for a twofer there, weren't you? Slandering Jews and blacks in one thread?)

The fact of the matter is, you're just not that important.
chai2

Thu 22 May, 2014 10:35 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

The big question here is If the liberal News media which is Jewish controlled are preaching "fairness and equality" then White men should have a history month too right .

This isn't a question.
0 Replies

MarkC

Sun 25 May, 2014 11:55 pm
@Wilso,
This is how moronic you are , Rupert murdock is jewish. He is also a communist. it is in his own autobiography. Why don't you read his book.
MarkC

Sun 25 May, 2014 11:57 pm
The Jews that control the News media and Motion picture industry out of Hollywood have also fictionalized White Men vs Black men's sporting events in America to embarrass White men In America. Some examples of this are.
Jack Johnson the Black heavyweight Champion portrayed in the movie The Great White hope was a book written and made into a movie by a Jew Howard Sackler. In the movie Johnson was portrayed as a boxer who couldn't be beaten by a White boxer anywhere in the country. Johnson also taunted White men across the country by dating a series of White Women.
The real truth is that these "Great White Hopes" were a series of midget sized White men a lot smaller than Johnson was. Jack Johnson was 6'2" and weighed 205 pounds. These "Great White Hopes" were: Burns at 5'7" tall, Stanley Ketchel also 5'7" Jack O'Brien at a mere 161 pounds and a much older John O'Sullivan who came out of retirement and had to loose 100 pounds to fight against Johnson. When Jack Johnson finally fought a White Man a little bit larger that himself Jess Willard he lost in the 26th round and lost the title. So this whole Great White Hope thing is that in the days before television the Mafia was collecting bets from White Men across the country who were hoping that a White man could take the Boxing title away from a Black Man Jack Johnson without knowing that these much smaller White men didn't even have a chance to take the title.. After Jack Johnson retired from boxing he became part owner of a saloon in which he sold to a Ganster.

If you take Baseball for instance. Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs in about 8400 at bats during his career. Hank Aaron hit about 40 more home runs than the babe did but had over 12,000 at bats to accomplish this feat. So Aaron had roughly 4000 more at bats than Babe Ruth did? So Aaron had about 4000 more chances at the plate to hit home runs than Ruth did and only passed him by about 40 homers. Barry Bonds in his career had about 10,500 at bats, about 2000 more at bats than Ruth did when he passed Ruth and he was jacked up on steroids while doing this. Victor Conte who sold Steroids to Bonds claims to be connected to Bud Selig our Jewish commissioner of Major league Baseball. I heard Bud Selig on radio saying that Bonds home run record should stand but why when he knew that Bonds was on Steroids when he broke the record? The answer seems to be that the Jew's"" Bud Selig's own people"" were not only making the Steroids but making millions selling them to Baseball players. This seems to be the reason that he didn't create mandatory drug testing in baseball years earlier. So now you are finding out that not only Bonds was on Steroids when he passed Ruth but he had an additional 2000 more chances at the plate to hit these home runs than Ruth did. So in reality Ruth's home record of 714 home runs should still stand today. So here are two examples of how our Jewish masterminds in Hollywood have portrayed Black men in sports as being far superior in sports to White men in sports. Babe Ruth was also a better outfielder and had a better throwing arm than Aaron or Bonds.

I have to stay up late to write these articles sorry about the spelling.
0 Replies

MarkC

Mon 26 May, 2014 12:01 am
@Setanta,
you talk about MY poor spelling You spell the word Moron maroon!!!
Setanta

Mon 26 May, 2014 12:22 am
@MarkC,
You're not very swift, are you?

0 Replies

Wilso

Mon 26 May, 2014 01:21 am
@MarkC,
MarkC wrote:

This is how moronic you are , Rupert murdock is jewish. He is also a communist. it is in his own autobiography. Why don't you read his book.

Murdoch is as far from communist as a person can get. He's a far right ring conservative, and you are an ignorant fuckwit.
0 Replies