How to ask a car show model for coffee

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 08:41 am
Hi Everyone,

I am attending a car show exhibit in our area and I plan to look for all the cars and of course this kind of event has lots of hot car show girls.

If ever I find one attractive, what is the best approach and questions to ask so that I could get her number or email? I plan to date a model in a coffee shop or restaurant only.

Thank you all.

Ragman

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 08:47 am
@ginstamesa,
Why not be bold and ask, but realize that you might be one of several that have approached her (or him) that past hour or day. They're being paid to be friendly and flirtatious. Try and not make it a goal or a trophy and perhaps that effort will shine through as sincerity (whether it's faked or not).
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 01:48 pm
Quite often these shows have security guards whose job is to keep hopeful male visitors from hassling the models; they don't always wear rentacop outfits, but they can usually be spotted by their beefy build and watchful demeanour. Having said that, if you manage to get past the guards, a line that you could use is this: Ask her if she likes poultry. If she says "yes", whip your penis out and say "suck on this, because it's foul". Works every time.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 01:50 pm
@contrex,
I'm just curious..............do have much luck with that line????????
contrex

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 02:01 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I'm just curious..............do have much luck with that line????????

Of course. Why do you ask?
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 02:13 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Ask her if she likes poultry. If she says "yes", whip your penis out and say "suck on this, because it's foul". Works every time.

That doesn’t even work in the Gay community. They can drop their draws and it pops out pointing straight to Jesus and that line sill won’t work! Cool
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:44 pm
"Suck on this, because it's fowl".
glitterbag

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:47 pm
@contrex,
Good luck, there is somebody for everybody.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:04 pm
@contrex,
Personally, I'd go for a Winnebago girl and ask if she'd like some Coq au Vin.

Warning: This joke is funnier when spoken.
chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:37 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

BECAUSE IT'S A COCK!!!!!

hahahahaha
chai2

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:41 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Personally, I'd go for a Winnebago girl and ask if she'd like some Coq au Vin.

Warning: This joke is funnier when spoken.

If you say so.

I bought a greeting card once that said on the outside "Want to join me for cocktails?"

Inside it said "I'll bring the cock."

I bought wally a choclate cake about a month ago (Black Magic Choclate Cake) at Whole Foods. I asked them to write out "Cocktails" on it.

They did a good job. They drew on tiny martini glasses with olives and everything.

jcboy, I give this to you because I could totally see you pulling this off.

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 05:50 pm
@chai2,
that reminds me of the joke about little Jimmy who recited a posem
"While I was standing in the hall
I saw a cockroach on the wall"

Teacher said
"Thts really good Jimmy, but before you recite it to the class, just leave the "cock " part out ok?"
So Jimmy says the poem

"As I was standing in the hall
I saw a roach upon the wall
with his cock out"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 07:11 pm
@contrex,
You're so baaaaaaad!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 07:12 pm
@Lordyaswas,
He's back!!!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 07:22 pm
Slightly but not completely tangential, I kept a catalog for years and years because it was strangely strange: photos and ad text from a tree nursery where the owner had his not very lithesome twenty-ish daughters standing next to different trees while being fetching. I was mixed - was he helping them? using them? I found it funny and saddish.

This was in the eighties, and, cleaning out my landscape stuff, I just recently parted with the thing. The daughters now would be 50'ish.

This was all before the relatively recent push to have fashion magazines feature models of realistic sizes.

So, going from there, you could have lithe models for lithe cars and hefty ones for SUVs, and so on... and mix up the sexes while selecting which model for which cars. That might manage to annoy everyone.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 12:07 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

contrex wrote:

BECAUSE IT'S A COCK!!!!!

hahahahaha

No, because it is foul (fowl) (smells bad).
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 12:18 am
I once crossed a flea with a chicken.

Ended up with an itchy cock, but hey ho.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 01:31 am
In Viz once, one of Sid The Sexist's mates puts on some aftershave before going to a dance. He dances with a woman who says "You smell nice. What have you got on?" He replied, "I've got a hard on, but I didn't know you could smell it!" (You have to imagine the Geordie accent)

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 03:22 am
@contrex,
I see you've been taking lessons from Sid the sexist.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7100/13294338173_9304a345e2_z.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5zg2VJKcwMk/UMhi-W1e67I/AAAAAAAADBw/NwnRoQ6uJ8s/s1600/Sid+the+Sexist+-+Stood+Up.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZQMVYyEGVdw/S31-7yo-8NI/AAAAAAAACUs/1ZHLD3OJaTk/s400/sexism-s.jpg
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 01:38 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

In Viz once, one of Sid The Sexist's mates puts on some aftershave before going to a dance. He dances with a woman who says "You smell nice. What have you got on?" He replied, "I've got a hard on, but I didn't know you could smell it!" (You have to imagine the Geordie accent)

I actually had a date years ago who actually said that to me. It was a first and last date, I was so amused, I laughed all the way home in the Taxi I called to get away from that guy.

I think if I had seen that comment in a cartoon I would have chuckled, and I agree it's funny in the never would happen category. I didn't see a lot of humor when he said that to me, and he face still appears when I see it reprinted. Yuk
0 Replies