History of Jews

sunyata

Sun 11 May, 2014 04:30 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
He who cannot command himself should obey. And many can command themselves, but much is still lacking before they can obey themselves.
Society tames the wolf into a dog. And man is the most domesticated animal of all.
That is mediocrity though it be called moderation.
You crowd around your neighbor, and have fine words for it. But I say to you: your love of the neighbor is your bad love of yourselves.
Here are priests: but although they are my enemies, pass them quietly and with sleeping swords! Even among them there are heroes; many of them have suffered too much: -- so they want to make others suffer. Bad enemies are they: nothing is more revengeful than their meekness. And readily does he soil himself who touches them.
0 Replies

sunyata

Sun 11 May, 2014 06:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
The Jewish jokes void has offered
there not jokes there historical facts
1- Whats white, sticky and moves across the sky at a thousand miles an hour?

The coming of the Lord

2- How does Jesus masturbate?

Like this...(place your hand flat on your groin, palm side down and mimic jerking off using the hole in your hand)
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 12 May, 2014 04:08 am
WIKI- "Sunyata in Buddhism, translated into English as emptiness, voidness,openness,spaciousness, vacuity"

In other words empty-headed..Wink
sunyata

Mon 12 May, 2014 04:17 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
actually empty mindedness. don't worry its a difficult unconcept that's difficult to not understand and with ur limited ability u would not be able to experience it
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 12 May, 2014 08:03 am
Sunyata, we're seeing your demon tightening its grip on you.
Demons hate God and Jesus, so they use people like you as ventriloquists dummies so they can speak through your mouth to attack Christianity.
I'm telling you this for your own good, remember Neologist has already quoted the scripture warning you that having an empty head allows all sorts of demons to get in there.
That's why everybody needs to get God and Jesus into their heads to act as bailiffs to evict the demon squatters, and then act as bouncers to stop any more getting in-
Jesus said- "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)
0 Replies