Which one is better?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,724 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 03:58 am
A power bank is a battery, so what you mean exactly? Better for what? What device?

xirry

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 08:17 pm
@contrex,
for smartphone
0 Replies

xirry

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 08:24 pm
@contrex,
power bank i mean the portable power pack and can storage power and then charge for cellphones,and bettery i mean that just attach in our cellphone and must use charger to gain more energy,and can not last too long.At the same time ,the PRICE is also different,and so i want ask how to measure this matter.Can you give me some suggestions,just a discussion,and which will be more popular in the futher?
contrex

Reply Mon 5 May, 2014 01:52 am
@xirry,
Is this some kind of ask/response spam? The question seems misconceived. An internal battery is necessary in a portable device; an external battery in a case (a "power bank") is useful but not necessary. Not all devices use power banks the same way. I have 2 devices: 1. An Android mobile phone. If you plug the phone into the power bank, it will recharge the battery and at the same time you can use the phone normally. 2. A Nikon Coolpix portable camera. If you plug this into the power bank, it simply recharges the battery, you cannot use the camera during this time.

0 Replies