Do government agencies need to be armed?

coldjoint

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 12:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
What video do you have to support your claim of lawlessness by the administration?

I don't need a video. The immigration laws are not enforced. States attorneys are told by Holder to ignore state laws. And there is the many times Congress has been circumvented.

In other words, there are more than enough examples of Obamas disregard for the rule of law. Convenience and political agenda is not the way to govern. He is a failure, hands down.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 12:09 pm
@parados,
Quote:
being unfairly singled out by this administration,

Oh you must be talking about the guy who made the video blamed for Benghazi.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 07:07 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

I don't need a video. The immigration laws are not enforced. States attorneys are told by Holder to ignore state laws. And there is the many times Congress has been circumvented.

In other words, there are more than enough examples of Obamas disregard for the rule of law. Convenience and political agenda is not the way to govern. He is a failure, hands down.

We understand you feel you don't need evidence which is evidence you have **** for brains.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 07:12 am
@coldjoint,

Quote:
being unfairly singled out by this administration,

Oh you must be talking about the guy who made the video blamed for Benghazi.

Obama can't go back in time and arrest and convict Youssef in 2010 for something he did in 2012. Now you are just being stupid. Oh, wait. You are always being stupid.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 09:16 am
@parados,
Quote:
Obama can't go back in time

I wish he could. 2008 would be nice, and then he could tell the nation that he is just a lying hack and withdrawing from the presidential race. And that guy who made the video was punished Sharia style for insulting Mohammed. Since his release, he has says he would do it again. He would make a better president than the dickhead we have now.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 09:52 am
@coldjoint,

. And that guy who made the video was punished Sharia style for insulting Mohammed. Since his release, he has says he would do it again. He would make a better president than the dickhead we have now.

Youssef went to jail for violating the terms of his parole by procuring and using fake IDs. He went to jail originally for bank fraud where he used fake IDs to kite checks. The terms of his parole included being law abiding and not using any fake identification.

You accuse Obama of creating a fake birth certificate when there is no evidence and then you support someone that uses fake IDs to commit crimes. You really do like to prove you have **** for brains, don't you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 09:56 am
@parados,
Quote:
Youssef went to jail for violating the terms of his parole by procuring and using fake IDs

He went to jail for that because he could not go for making that video. Without the video those charges would have never been pursued. Case closed. Obama sucking up to Muslims and covering up his lies.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 09:58 am
@parados,
Quote:

You accuse Obama of creating a fake birth certificate

I never did that. You are just saying I did. Get your facts straight. Shill.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:04 am
@coldjoint,

He went to jail for that because he could not go for making that video. Without the video those charges would have never been pursued. Case closed. Obama sucking up to Muslims and covering up his lies.

So... he went to jail for the video because he didn't go to jail for it. That must make perfect sense in your pink world.

He went to jail because he violated the terms of his parole that had nothing to do with the video. He said that. The government said that. The judge said that. That means he was not singled out for persecution. He was treated as anyone who violates parole would be treated. He got no special treatment and was not singled out differently from other parole violators.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:06 am
@coldjoint,

I never did that. You are just saying I did. Get your facts straight. Shill.

And you have never blamed Muslims for anything either. Sure, Pinkie. You seem to forget what you post 2 minutes after you post it.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:06 am
@parados,
Quote:
He went to jail because he violated the terms of his parole that had nothing to do with the video.

http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/bullshit.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
And you have never blamed Muslims for anything either

I put blame where it belongs. That concept has completely escaped the progressive liars, and you are one of them.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:18 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
U.S. District Court Judge Christina Snyder accepted the plea agreement and immediately sentenced Youssef after he admitted to four of the eight alleged violations, including obtaining a fraudulent California driver's license. Prosecutors agreed to drop the other four allegations under the plea deal, which also included more probation time.

All parties agreed that none of the violations had to do with the content of "Innocence of Muslims," a film that depicts Mohammad as a religious fraud, pedophile and womanizer.

And this is where we come full circle to your stupidity because you claimed you didn't agree to it when I posted this earlier. I had to point out you weren't a party to the plea since you aren't a lawyer, the judge or Youssef.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:23 am
@coldjoint,

I put blame where it belongs. That concept has completely escaped the progressive liars, and you are one of them.

Actually, you put blame where the RW spin machine tells you to put it. You don't have a concept of what facts are.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:25 am
@parados,
Quote:
All parties agreed that none of the violations had to do with the content of "Innocence of Muslims,

I do not care what the consensus(liberal judges and assorted sycophants) says. The video is the reason, it is just more covering of asses. So why did Clinton make a video for Pakistan apologizing for the video and this guy end up in jail? You know why, everyone does. Your denial equals **** and shoved in it.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 10:27 am
@parados,
Quote:
Actually, you put blame where the RW spin machine tells you to put it

And you repeat the calculated lies of this administration. Big ******* deal, huh?
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 11:24 am
@coldjoint,

I do not care what the consensus(liberal judges and assorted sycophants) says. The video is the reason,

Damn the facts, you will believe what you want to believe in spite of them.
parados

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 11:26 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And you repeat the calculated lies of this administration. Big ******* deal, huh?

The judge, the prosecutor, the defense attorney and the defendant are not part of the administration. They are the ones that said it has nothing to do with the content of the video.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 11:27 am
@parados,
Quote:
Damn the facts, you will believe what you want to believe in spite of them.

They are not facts. They are deliberate lies you say are facts. I will tell you again your progressive bullshit does not fly with me. You can insist you know what the facts are and the obvious intent will prove your wrong every time.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 11:29 am
@parados,
Quote:
The judge, the prosecutor, the defense attorney and the defendant are not part of the administration.

They all feel the intimidation of the administration. That is a fact that the media pushes every day. Get with Obamas program or be ridiculed.
0 Replies