The Moon is an artificial object.

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 04:53 am
yes, the moon is an artificial object.

There are so many anomalies, it is unbelievable.

Quote:

http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/frenchj/moon/moon14day-1985-600c.jpg

It has been established beyond all reasonable doubt that the Moon is not what it appears; that it is not just another satellite orbiting a planet, Earth, but an entity which has thrown the minds of some of the greatest thinkers and scientific brains into a quandary and bewilderment unprecedented in the history of astronomy. Why haven't you heard about this? Another government cover-up? How could Moon mysteries have anything to do with government secrecy, and moreover could it relate to the suppression of the space programme?

Let us outline some of the extraordinary anomalies and mysteries surrounding this puzzle. Clearly not all data will be equally reliable but the abundance of interrelated information nevertheless gives an overall picture which can be determined with some certainty. The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow. The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical sceptic, made the statement, 'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow ob-ject'. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite---and therefore artificial.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/moon.html

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,091 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 04:56 am
http://www.thebiglistofawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Screen-shot-2012-03-22-at-11.42.13-AM.png

Quote:
The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1842931636?tag=wicr-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=1842931636&adid=028S9XKT7N2ERDMVAZEN&&ref-refURL=http://wariscrime.com/new/the-moon-is-a-spacecraft/

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 05:13 am
Well, well, well...

Quote:
Is The Moon A Hollow Spacecraft?

http://www.in5d.com/images/mooonn.jpg

Several science fiction books of the early 20th century, including H.G. Wells’ “The First Men in the Moon,” take place within a hollow moon inhabited by aliens. In 1970 two Soviet scientists took this seemingly whimsical premise a step further, proposing that the moon is actually a shell-like alien spacecraft built by extraterrestrials with superior technology and intelligence. According to astronomers, the moon—though admittedly enigmatic as far as celestial bodies go—couldn’t maintain its mass and gravitational field if it lacked a dense core.

The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory, is a theory that claims the Earth‘s moon may actually be an alien spacecraft. The theory was put forth by two members of the then Soviet Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970 article entitled “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?”.

http://www.in5d.com/hollow-moon-spacecraft.html
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 12:32 am
http://www.thecelestialmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/CelestialUpdated-Curtis1.jpg
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 08:48 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

I am following your point, and I will attempt to explain the possible causes why the Moon behaves "differently" than our planet.

1)- Atmosphere.

a)- Our planet has an atmospheric pressure working hard against it.
b)- The Moon's atmosphere is almost unnoticeable, no hard pressure.

2)- Water.

a)- Water (over ground and underground) works as insulator, when absorbs a quake waves becoming water waves. You hit a drum filled with water and vibrations last much less than an empty drum.

b)- Underground spaces and canals in the Moon do not absorb the quake vibrations and these can last longer.

3)- Activity, geology.

a)- Earth still have internal activity causing continued motion of the dense fluid known as lava (molten rock) and that also works as an insulator absorbing vibrations. The presence of vegetation also holds the superficial cover of land, which can be compared as covering a bell with glued carpet, which will diminish vibrations with you ring the bell. Of course, the effect of vegetation is obviously minimum to the least, but is an addition to the former factors mentioned above.

b)- The Moon lacks of vegetation on its surface, and no signs of internal activity causing lava are recorded.

The theory of "hollow Moon hollow Earth" can't be taken seriously just by coincidences which can be explained as my attempts from above.

It is understood that there might be empty spaces in the interior of the Moon, perhaps from former fluids which dried up, evaporated, or other unknown causes which made them absent in today's Moon.

But, the idea of a body of such a magnitude as made by an unknown civilization is way out of science and is traveling in the path of imagination alone, a fantasy.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2015 01:10 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
But, the idea of a body of such a magnitude as made by an unknown civilization is way out of science and is traveling in the path of imagination alone, a fantasy

You are only saying that because it is very difficult for people to imagine it to be true. But at this moment, I am really convinced it is.
It is not important if an idea is outlandish, strange, unimaginable etc.
The only thing that counts is if it true or not.
The history of our more then stupid science is ridled with examples of
extremely wrong rejections etc.
So, being 'scientific' is no measure of 'health' of course.
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 09:12 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Play with odds,

Find possible places where a civilization can build such an artificial object to make it orbit around earth.

Show how such an immense artificial object can be built.

You must give something solid proving such a possibility.

Your belief alone that the Moon is an artificial object is not enough.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 03:32 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
Your belief alone that the Moon is an artificial object is not enough.

I agree with you here. However, it is not my belief ! Read the above mentioned book,

There are so many anomalies that can only be explained that it is an artificial object. for starters the fact that the moon covers the sun EXACTLY by a solar eclipse, and there is soo much more! I really recommend the book.
See also the docu Celestial! Very good!
And once you understand this, it becomes also clear why we never went to the moon! (apollo hoax!)
carloslebaron

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 10:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
for starters the fact that the moon covers the sun EXACTLY by a solar eclipse, and there is soo much more! I really recommend the book.

I think that the book you are mentioning has ignored in purpose the annular eclipse, because we can see that the Sun is not covered EXACTLY by the Moon.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Annular_Eclipse._Taken_from_Middlegate%2C_Nevada_on_May_20%2C_2012.jpg/154px-Annular_Eclipse._Taken_from_Middlegate%2C_Nevada_on_May_20%2C_2012.jpg

Image from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse
McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 11:27 am
Is this an actual thing? Shocked
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:14 pm
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
I think that the book you are mentioning has ignored in purpose the annular eclipse, because we can see that the Sun is not covered EXACTLY by the Moon

ok thanks, I will loook into that. But what you forget is that there is so much more..
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 07:10 pm
@McGentrix,

Quote:
Is this an actual thing?

I think yes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-18141006

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 01:07 am
@carloslebaron,
BBC?????? Are you kidding me mate? You still take those idiots seriously??

My god, what has become of this world!?

0 Replies