Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 12:23 am
My gf and i broke up almost a year and a 1/2 ago. She was in a new relationship with someone when we started again and she told me her new relationship wasnt working out. She told me she missed me but i dont know if she missed me as just a friend or something more. She found out later that i slept with ex female friend of hers 6 months after we broke up and i lied to her about it. My ex and i dont talk much anymore and i want to tell her i miss her and i still love her and i want us to start over and take it slow. I want to open up to her but i'm sooooo scared to do it. Do you think my ex was jealous about sleeping with someone else even though we had both moved on at the time and she was seeing someone else.

View best answer, chosen by Steven523
anonymously99

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 07:10 am
@Steven523,
Are you positive she was seeing someone else. That could have been, could very well be made up in your head.
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@Steven523,
Whether she was jealous or not is sidestepping the point.

Talk to her. In person. Lay your cards on the table - I miss you and I would like to start up our relationship again. I want to take things slow. Does that work for you?

And find out if it does. And be prepared in case the answer is no, because it might be.
Steven523

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 09:37 am
@anonymously99,
She was spending more time with this guy friend who she really liked.
0 Replies

Steven523

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 06:30 pm
@jespah,
Well she slept with someone else after we broke up and i wasnt mad about because it was over between us and we moved on. But do you think she was jealous that i slept with someone else?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 06:35 pm
@Steven523,
How do we know?
Talk with her.
Steven523

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 06:39 pm
@ossobuco,
She told me when i saw her back in december
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 07:24 pm
@Steven523,
Sleeping with friends of ex's is taboo to a lot of people - probably the majority of people.

The 'Friends don't sleep with Friends X's' is very easy to reverse and see how it would apply to your situation.Some consider it an unforgivable offence.

The only way know is to talk and find out.
Steven523

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 07:35 pm
@vikorr,
She said that she didnt care that i did that she was upset that i lied about it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
anonymously99

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 09:11 pm
@Steven523,
I was not seriously speaking Steven523. Some seem to think I am always seriously speaking about everything I speak of.
Steven523

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 10:40 pm
@anonymously99,
Anyways what do you think i should do?
anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:08 pm
@Steven523,
I don't know. I just attempted re reading your original post and feel I quickly became confused.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:37 pm
@Steven523,
Alright 523. After given much thought.

She is so beautiful. I believe she's confused. She's hurting 523. You need to care for her. Be gentle with her. I love her mind. She's simple so you have to be gentle. What I love. ((But understand I don't mean I love her mind in that way, I find it spectacular.)) You can shape her easily. The love would be so beautiful between the two of you. Fragile. She is. She is not very understanding, she is not much of an understanding individual. But you should help her. Help her, guide her onto the path of becoming more intelligent. Understanding. Don't lose her, although I'm sure you won't.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:40 pm
@Steven523,
((Inside joke.)) As far as you and I. So it is understood. There was never anything/all made up in our heads(isn't that great).

((As I think to myself)), that thing called lust.

((In my head I talking to myself)), haha, bad girl! I tell myself.
0 Replies

Steven523

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 04:32 pm
@jespah,
I want to talk to her but i'm scared to
ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 04:42 pm
@Steven523,
Right now you do not have a relationship with her.

If you talk to her you may eventually have a relationship with her.

If you don't talk to her you definitely won't have a relationship with her.

___

The deal here is that this seems to be a woman that you need to talk to - and be honest with - if you want a relationship with her.

The alternative is to move on. Completely.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 04:59 pm
@Steven523,
Steven523 wrote:
Do you think my ex was jealous about sleeping with someone else even though we had both moved on at the time and she was seeing someone else.

she told you it was about the lying.

believe her.

lying is often the kiss of death to relationships
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 10:37 pm
@Steven523,
Quote:
I want to talk to her but i'm scared to

As you already know that you want to talk to you...are you asking how to stop being scared?

There's only 4 paths:
- you aren't scared (this isn't yours) and you speak to her
- you aren't scared and you don't speak to her (still not yours);
Leaving:
- you're scared and you speak to her anyway
- you're scared and you don't speak to her

It's up to you.

What path would cause the most regrets. Take the other one.
Steven523

Reply Sat 10 May, 2014 06:57 pm
@vikorr,
I understand why she won't talk to me but it happend with her ex friend when we were not talking to each other and had both moved on.