Semitic Controversies

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:25 pm
> I'd like to debunk the nonsense you see on an anti-semitic blog called "Semitic Controversies".
>
>
>
> It's written by two rabid anti-semites: Karl Radl and Hans Lionaxe.
>
> These fools are chronic liars whose purpose is propaganda, not scholarship.
>
> Karl Radl even admitted in an interview that his goal is to spread anti-semitism.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Radl gives himself the title of "Dr", but provides no details as to what university gave him a PhD, when they did it, or what subject it was in. I've asked him for this information and got nothing in response but alot of evasive bullshit.
>
> Radl claims expertise in Judaism, but refuses to provide his credentials on the subject.
>
>
>
> His posts on Stormfront are not footnoted, so that the reader cannot verify any of what he claims.
>
>
>
> He claims to be a White Nationalist, yet his posts contain a sig line which quotes Mikhail Bakunin, a Marxist
>
> anarchist, on the subject of Jews.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,302 • Replies: 5
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:27 pm
@JoeBruno,
Thanks for the heads up.
JoeBruno

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:28 pm
@JoeBruno,
Here, Radl admits he is an anti-semite

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2010/06/12/why-i-am-an-anti-semite/

I wonder if anyone would take his comments on Jews and Judaism seriously after reading that
confession?

Apparently, Karl does not understand the concept of credibility.
0 Replies

JoeBruno

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:29 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You are most welcome.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:54 pm
@JoeBruno,
Interesting....I went on Stormfront out of simple curiosity. The posters are delusional, and ignorant beyond understanding ( even the "well educated" ones. Did you know the son of the originator of the Stormfront site condemns that ideology? Funny thing is as soon as he was exposed to university education, and knowledge, he realized it was all a big lie. Funny isn't it?! The son defined the ideology as a "bizarre hatred of the Jews". The son even held a radio program to expose the lies. Not kidding!!
JoeBruno

Reply Mon 12 May, 2014 12:53 am
@Germlat,
I read about Don Black's son rejecting white nationalism.It was well publicized.
The kid simply went out into the real world and had contact with Jews and Blacks. He found out his father's notions were nonsense.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Semitic Controversies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:00:42