WAY DOWN . . . BELOW THE OCEAN . . .

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 01:31 pm
As this lecture by a little known paleontologist in the late 1960s proves, despite the deceit of contemporary "scientists," there was once a great continent in the middle of the Atlantic ocean:

The Electric Magneto of the Cosmic Joy Buzzer theory of cosmic formation requires such a continent to keep the balance necessary for the earth to rotate as it does and keep its orbit around the sun. Contemporary "scientists" don't want you to know about these things because their jobs are at stake. The loss or corruption of the Atlantean scriptures has lead to all manner of catastrophes of history such as the failure of the benign and advanced Mongol Empire to conquer Europe, the rise of the evil Edward III, the poisonous lies of Chuck Darwin, which ended the century of peace between the defeat of Napoleon and the First World War. (Sure, the war began 55 years after Darwin published, but it takes time for the poison to act.)

The Atlantean scriptures which have been preserved by the Illuminati and the Rosicrucians clearly predict the rise of the food stamp freeloader culture of modern America. Maybe the majority of welfare recipients are white and rural, but they need the support to preserve our racial purity. Otherwise we would succumb to the urban freeloader culture with their evil genius, Obunga. (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink . . . you know what group i'm talking about.) Now they're attempting to destroy the few bits of wisdom bequeathed to us by the Atlanteans with their evil Common Corn educational subversion.

WAKE UP, AMERICA ! ! !

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 02:04 pm
http://www.ssqq.com/travel/images/atlantis%20paradise%20island%20bahamas%2088.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 02:06 pm
There! See . . . proof positive!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 02:38 pm
I can see the TV antennas. That's how to tell if it was inhabited.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 03:06 pm
I'm waiting until I can watch "The Principle" before I comment more detailed here.

But I already know that the Earth is flat, the sun orbits the Earth, and the Earth is the center of the universe ...
void123

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
you really believe that?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:49 am
@void123,
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zps587ec718.jpg
void123

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 10:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
ok...........................................................
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:02 am
Sometimes, Walter, ya gotta hit people over the head with the obvious . . .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 05:40 am
@Setanta,
I wonder, if that really works with that poster.
0 Replies