Did i Miscarry?

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 04:22 pm
I am 17 and think i possibly miscarried or had a knot of some kind as i saw was possible in my research. I have a photo of what i think to be the baby.
It all started about 3 weeks ago, i started to feel really bloated all the time, i work out often and was passing out while working out feeling very tired very dizzy and unlike me. I went to the doctor thinking it was impossible for me to be pregnant because i recently came off my period a week prior to these new feelings. Though, during my period i put on a birth control patch towards the end of my period because i wanted it to end(i dont usually take BC i got it from a friend) thinking that it was the patch making me feel this way, i took it off after a couple days and my dad took me to the doctor to test my thyroid. The blood tests showed that i had high iron and high liver ast and alt. I never really thought i might be pregnant because i had my last period, but then two weeks later, still having all the same symptoms and really bad acid reflux (mouth throw up), (crazy breast swelling) i started this weird light brownish discharge, it then got worse and turned to blood but i noticed it was lighter than usual, the bleeding came with terrible cramps the first day and eventually settled down. As the bleeding got worse i had a migraine for two and a half days straight, finally last Wednesday i went pee, and felt something strange inside me, as i pushed thinking it was just blood a strange cartilage like or gummy substance came out, i found a way to safely get a hold of it and immediately the first thing i thought of was miscarriage, i called my aunt as she is the only female i am close to, and she confirmed it was most likely a miscarriage. I desperately do not want to get a D&C or talk to my father about this as our relationship is rocky. If anyone has any experience, knowledge or information please let me know. I would like to find a way to show the photo to those who may be able to tell me how far along i was if i did indeed miscarry.
Thankyou.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,265 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 04:41 pm
@beebee23,
Have you spoken with a doctor and shown him or her this photograph?

I'm not going to say that it's 100% impossible but it sounds like it's a lot of other things (heavy period, dehydration from working out, maybe thyroid, stress, acid reflux).

Also - don't take someone else's birth control patch ever again. This is a prescription medication and - surprise - there can be side effects.

So go to a doctor (and if you need to be coy with your father about why you are going to a doctor, tell him that you're getting headaches or something - just do what you can in order to go) and tell him or her what you've told us.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:02 pm
@beebee23,
See a doctor.

A lot of what you describe is symptomatic of things other than pregnancy.

Talk to the doc about all of your symptoms as well as your sexual activity.
beebee23

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:03 pm
@jespah,
I have not spoken with a doctor though i would like to. The difficult thing is my dad fights me on ever taking me to the doctor and it takes forever in order for me to convince him that there is an issue. i once had an infection for two months and he still disliked taking me to the doctor. Its Hell.
0 Replies

beebee23

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Other Symptoms such as what?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:04 pm
@beebee23,
beebee23 wrote:
Though, during my period i put on a birth control patch towards the end of my period because i wanted it to end(i dont usually take BC i got it from a friend)

don't mess around with medication like this
0 Replies

beebee23

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 05:11 pm
IN THIS LINK IS A PHOTO
http://430884209327359125.weebly.com
0 Replies