Upper right abdominal pain.

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 10:25 am
Hi I am having an issue that is starting to get to me. First of all I have kind of a back story to all of this so please bear with me, about two months ago my father passed away and since then my anxiety and stress has been through the roof naturally. And a couple weeks after his passing I started having pains all over my body and concluded after some research that it was stress related. Last week I was in the hospital convinced I was having a heart attack only to discover it was a severe panic attack. For the last 3 days I have been having a mild pain in my upper right abdomen that will sometimes go into my back, sometimes it goes away and will come back later. When I was in the hospital they made no mention of gallstones after looking at my x-rays, but of course being I have anxiety I am worried there is something wrong like a gallstone stuck or something. And of course being a worrier I google all of these things and it comes up with gallbladder attack and pancreatitis which freaks me out, its a vicious cycle. I do not have insurance (I am working on that right now.) so I cannot go get it checked, so my question is 1. what do you think it is and 2. should I go to E.R. and have them look at it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,445 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 11:02 am
@Dylan789,
If you have a primary care physician, try them first. Also ask them whether any of these symptoms could be specifically caused by anxiety.
0 Replies