I think my ex best friend is trying to steal my boyfriend!

Birtyo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:53 pm
Well, when me and my bestfriend got into an argument, we decided to not be bffs anymore. Anyway, I've got a boyfriend and we've been dating for over a month now and my ex bff has been hanging out with him, a lot! She flirts with him and HUGGED him! Before I did! She told me that she does like him, but she tells everyone else she likes this other guy, she's a bit desperate. Well, I think its mean just asking him to stop being friends with her but I'm worried she will just take him from me! I really like him and she KNOWS it!!! I think she's using him to get revenge on me! Oh, and some extra information: she gossiped about me for ages, and when my boyfriend hated her she acted like I was all to blame! Well, they're friends now but their TOO close! What should I do?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,339 • Replies: 6

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:03 pm
TALK to your BF about this. Tell him that his hugging and flirting with her makes you feel uncomfortable - just like it would if he did that with ANY other girl.

Watch to see if he stops. If he does not, then drop him.

Ignore her. She's an attention addict and your BF is just another conquest for her. Not letting her bug you will bother her the most.

Your issue is with your BF, not with her. He is being disrespectful of you.

chai2

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:13 pm
That bitch.

You need to show her your pimp hand is strong.
Birtyo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 05:30 am
@chai2,
Thanks I will do, this helped loads Smile
0 Replies

Birtyo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 06:14 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks, this helped loads! Smile
0 Replies

bellamente

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 10:39 pm
@Birtyo,
You tell your man to stop being friends with her, the other woman. You need to make things happen with your man immediately. Your man is being a pos treating you the way he's treating you.

About the other woman. I seriously doubt he's ever layed one finger on her, the other woman. He did something to piss the other woman off. The other woman is extremely angry waiting for him to in some form apologize so she will forgive him easier. She is a rather intense individual who he had no conscience when hurting her.

Now you tell me, who the victim is.
0 Replies

bellamente

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 10:44 pm
@Birtyo,
She was never your best friend for you to consider her your ex best friend. You along with anyone else, many others never knew, still does not understand who she is.
0 Replies