friend as my crush

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 03:18 pm
I had ahuge crush on my boy best friend but I dint know to express it... we later had a fight and stopped talking to him.. i literally died without talking to him. to make him jealous i started to talk to his childhood best friend and he started loving me to make my friend jealous i accepted his proposal he's sincire with me and the fight betqeen me and my friend got over by this time. he started to talk to me and now i couldn't spend time for my boyfriend im totally into my friend i cant leave him at the same time my boyfriend trusts me so much... but i cant forget him my crush on him developed more now.. what am i supposed to do?

bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 03:41 pm
@karthika asokan,
Take a step back and sort it out.
0 Replies

jespah

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 04:24 pm
@karthika asokan,
Stop playing games with people. If you want to see your best friend romantically, you need to end things with your current boyfriend as that is only fair. And, I might add, staying with your current boyfriend because of any of the following reasons is wrong -
  • to make your best friend jealous
  • to have someone to be with until you can get with your best friend
  • to be treated well by one guy while you wait for another whose inattentive is bothering you

You are looking to have your cake and eat it, too. That's not fair to either of these guys.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 09:47 pm
Yes, stop playing games with people. That is cruel and you will get a reputation as a liar.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Thu 17 Apr, 2014 01:21 am
@karthika asokan,
I understand your mentally stuck situation.

Ask yourself. Who are you in love with? Who do you feel you're in love with?

Hurting people is not nice. Follow your heart and your mind. They have to agree with one another. Your heart and mind. Otherwise you will not be happy.
0 Replies

e4smokecanada

Fri 18 Apr, 2014 03:05 am
@karthika asokan,
Give yourself some time. Relationships are easy to break but hard to make .. don't go rush rush.
0 Replies