• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,056 • Replies: 10
No top replies

parados

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 06:49 am
@gungasnake,
I'm confused. Does the right want Obama to enforce the laws or do they want him to just enforce laws against brown people?

Ron Paul's group by law is supposed to release it's donor list. Failure to do so is a violation of the law.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 07:07 am
@parados,
Hey! Whats the big idea of exposing the hypocrisy when the goal is to blame Obama for everything?!?!?

Your dad's drunk? Obama! It rained on your parade? Obama did it!

How will these yahoos ever raise the more than half of the taxes needed for the budget in military and defense without the IRS?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 07:25 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

I'm confused. Does the right want Obama to enforce the laws or do they want him to just enforce laws against brown people?

Ron Paul's group by law is supposed to release it's donor list. Failure to do so is a violation of the law.

"The right" wants to complain about everything Obama does...and it is not interested in being consistent or making sense.

At one time, American conservatism served our country splendidly...as the loyal opposition. They kept a rein on any excesses the left conjured up.

But since Ronald Reagan...the right has become an embarrassment to common sense. The inmates, so to speak, have taken over the asylum.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 12:54 pm
@parados,
Quote:

I assume you mean brown from wallowing in **** (like you), I mean I'm currently living a couple of hundred miles from Mexico and I see enough of them to ascertain that they aren't brown...

You think wallowing in **** should be legal despite the obvious public health problems?? What about the effects of second-hand **** on people you come into contact with??
gungasnake

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 12:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
"The right" wants to complain about everything Obama does...

You mean like trying to start an atom-bomb war with Russia with his phony-ass false flag ops?? You actually believe you have some way to profit or benefit from an atom-bomb war???
parados

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:19 pm
@gungasnake,
I'm still confused. Do you want Obama to enforce the laws or not?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:20 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
"The right" wants to complain about everything Obama does...

You mean like trying to start an atom-bomb war with Russia with his phony-ass false flag ops?? You actually believe you have some way to profit or benefit from an atom-bomb war???

No, Gunga. I mean about EVERYTHING he does.

No matter what he does...people like you crawl out to condemn it. And if he had done the opposite of what you are moaning and groaning about...you'd have condemned that.

It actually quite funny to watch.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You won't be laughin when that big old mushroom cloud goes off over your own ass. You'll be squealing like a stuck pig and you won't be squealing anything kind about Bork Obunga, George Soros, or Victoria Nuland.
parados

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 01:53 pm
@gungasnake,
I'm still waiting for those "death panels" to show up at my door Gunga. It seems your crying wolf is losing any credibility after so many attempts to scare us that have turned out to only be your tinfoil reflection.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 02:19 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

You won't be laughin when that big old mushroom cloud goes off over your own ass. You'll be squealing like a stuck pig and you won't be squealing anything kind about Bork Obunga, George Soros, or Victoria Nuland.

If the mushroom cloud ever "goes off" (interesting depiction)...I will not be laughing...nor will I be squealing. I'll be dead.

But I have less fears of that happening under the administration of a Democrat...than I would if it were Republican.

Now I am laughing at your posts, Gunga.
0 Replies