The Right Sector in the lead?

Touken

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 06:02 am
Does anybody really believe that the Right Sector can be the thing that would help Ukraine get out of crisis and prevent its break-up? Seriously, have you been following the news on what's happening in Ukraine? The Right Sector is nothing else but a gang of outright cut-throats who don't seem to respect either police or the new government. Actually, I need to say that the new government of Ukraine represented by Turchynov seems not to be on top of issues, not at all! Turchynov has just announced an operation of force in the east of the country while it has been on for days by force of the Right Sector! Then who is in the lead? Turchynov just gives a name to what is happening! y the way, he also names it wrong, not an 'operation of force' but a beating up of peaceful people who dared to mention necessity of federalization of Ukraine!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,372 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 07:17 am
@Touken,
The 'right sector'? As opposed to the left sector or the correct sector?
tsarstepan

Wed 16 Apr, 2014 07:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

The 'right sector'? As opposed to the left sector or the correct sector?

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zxpnnk.jpg
Please DON'T feed the sock puppets!
0 Replies

indigossip

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:18 pm
@Touken,
No, the right sector is obviously not the solution (and in my opinion can never be...). Some western politicians should realise that and stop their support of the coup-appointed governement. All those people in Eastern-Ukraine will not give up until there is a change in the current interim-governement, restore of their rights and release of the captive activists. Sending tanks and thousands of soldiers will not make them change their minds on the contrary it might act as the last straw for russia to start acting militarily which might be a benefit for the anti-kiev protesters but it will also trigger a reaction from nato and probably America... At least economical sanctions first, later most likely military intervention. And that's when **** will really hit the fan, such a scenario must be prevented at all costs.
Unfortunately as things are evolving right now I don't think there will be a peacefull 'ending'.
Ofcourse things are more complicated than what I summarized but this shortly displays my point of view.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:26 pm
Oooo . . . look--the FSB trolls are tag-teaming us . . .
0 Replies

parados

Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:34 pm
@Touken,
Seriously, have you seen any news other then Russian propaganda? Maybe you should try a neutral reporting source like Al Jazeera.
0 Replies