stephan Crothers destroys the concept of black holes

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:17 am
@carloslebaron,
very good! The book is indeed very good, I have got it here.

Actually, if something is taught at university level , it is mostly wrong by default!

Yes, including Newton!
0 Replies

Observer1951

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Nothing has come from modern physics. How about all modern solid state electronics being based on quantum physics or the use of General Relativity in GPS satellite positioning. Or how about NMR imaging techniques. I could go on. You are a fool
parados

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 02:40 pm
@Observer1951,
But, but, but.... physics hasn't give us a way to examine Quehoniaomath's head so what good is it?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:41 pm
@Observer1951,
Quote:
Nothing has come from modern physics. How about all modern solid state electronics being based on quantum physics or the use of General Relativity in GPS satellite positioning. Or how about NMR imaging techniques. I could go on. You are a fool

A fool eh? Are you very sure that, solid state electronics is because of QM? It is really not! Are you sure that general realtivity needs to be used for GPS satellites? It really does not!Do you really think NMR or for that matter NMR is really because of modern physics, it is not!
You have swallowed a lot of propaganda, hook, line..
Please next time do your research first.

It is the same with computers, tv, telescope, x-rays, optics, and so on and so forth. They are definitely NOT because of the so called 'modern physics'
'modern physics' has even stalled progress in that field for app. hundred years.

modern physics is obsolete and has to go!

But I won't be so cheap to call you a 'f ool'.
But the fact is that you haven't done your homework!

parados

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Why General Relativity matters when it comes to GPS
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:03 am
@Observer1951,
Quote:
or the use of General Relativity in GPS satellite positioning

What are you talking about?

What a malfunction of clocks has to do with the fallacies of Relativity?

No journal in the world has the record of relativistic calculations of the effect of speed and gravity effects on atomic clocks BEFORE the clocks were sent to outer space.

Relativists asked L. Essen, the inventor of the atomic clock, permission to make tests on his clock. L. Essen consented it, and when he observed the "relativistic tests", L. Essen laughed of them, because they went to the ridiculous with their methods.

L. Essen even wrote letters mocking of Einstein and his followers, because their lack of experience and their famous thought experiments which are good for nothing.

The atomic clock mechanism includes an internal process of sending and receiving of signals that can suffer interferences by just moving the atomic clock in a fast vehicle. This is how sensitive these devices are.

The distorted but average data send by atomic clocks when in outer space was observed AFTER the devices were sent, and from here, adjustments were made to fix the problem, a receiver which will "translate" the received information to be updated in order to catch up with the data of the atomic clocks on ground zero.

All this experience has been a trial and error process, no calculations about this phenomenon in particular were made before, and the calculations made after the problem was observed, were made without the need of relativistic formulas... a simple college level calculator was enough.

Your words are similar to say that Jules Verne is the father of the submarine and the TV, and that thanks to him those are a reality.

Face it, the theory of relativity is pure fantasies.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 11:59 am
@carloslebaron,
very very very good! Thank you!

And it is the same with th eother stuff!
e.g. the transistor was made long long long before QM!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 12:04 pm
one of the, many many many ways to see how stupid relativity really is!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 12:27 pm
Another thing is, that GPS works perfectly WITHOUT any relativistic 'corrections'!:

Quote:
To offset these two effects, the GPS engineers reset the clock rates, slowing them down before launch by 39,000 nanoseconds a day. They then proceed to tick in orbit at the same rate as ground clocks, and the system "works." Ground observers can indeed pin-point their position to a high degree of precision. In (Einstein) theory, however, it was expected that because the orbiting clocks all move rapidly and with varying speeds relative to any ground observer (who may be anywhere on the Earth's surface), and since in Einstein's theory the relevant speed is always speed relative to the observer, it was expected that continuously varying relativistic corrections would have to be made to clock rates. This in turn would have introduced an unworkable complexity into the GPS. But these corrections were not made. Yet "the system manages to work, even though they use no relativistic corrections after launch," Van Flandern said. "They have basically blown off Einstein."

http://www.ldolphin.org/vanFlandern/

parados

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:46 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I guess you didn't realize that they DO make corrections to the clocks on the satellites.

But what can we expect from someone that has to quote antiquated papers to support their opinions. Can you quote Pope Zachary from the 8th century to prove that the world is flat sometime? It would make as much sense as many of your other posts.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:23 pm
@parados,
yes I DO know! But they DON"T HAVE TOO!

It seems you are a very bad reader after all! Wink

Relativity is really a hoax!

May your next posting be a better one. Wink
parados

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:37 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Gosh....

So tell us how based on your understanding of statistics how no one has ever won the lottery.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 02:46 am
@parados,
Quote:
So tell us how based on your understanding of statistics how no one has ever won the lottery.

you are a strange child.
First of all I havent'said or written that AT ALL!
Furthermore you don't understand statistics and evolution at all!
And this is not a topic for here but for evolution
And, you are not reacting now to the postings here (because you can't).
But trying to deflect.

So, I, and others, must conclude you are trolling! Hence, I have put you on ignore, so you just now, my child. Wink

Have a nice life!
parados

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Actually, you have written that when you presented your math attempting to prove evolution can't occur. When we apply your math to the lottery it would mean no one has ever won the lottery. Your understanding of statistics is similar to your understanding of most things. You claim you know more than others but when we look at your work it is riddled with mistakes.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:26 am
as it is written

Quote:
1 Reply
User ignored (view)
parados

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 09:11 am
@Quehoniaomath,
More of your work that is riddled with mistakes it seems.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:12 am
Gerardus ‘t Hooft is really really mad, and like all scientists can't think logically!!

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:23 am
@parados,
where did the clam "Compute the math that debunks evolution"?
I need a good laugh.
parados

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:39 am
@farmerman,
http://able2know.org/topic/229102-165#post-5789113

He argues you can't add probabilities so instead you multiply probabilities when calculating odds which would mean the more people that play the lottery the less likely it is that someone will win.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:45 am
@parados,
Quote:
He argues you can't add probabilities so instead you multiply probabilities when calculating odds which would mean the more people that play the lottery the less likely it is that someone will win.

See! I NEVER WROTE THAT!!! about the lottery
You really really don't understand statistics at all!!!

you are so misinterpreting it, it is unbelievable!

have you ever , ever, read a book on statistics??????