help me out with advice or what happened to u

koos

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 03:53 pm
So my girlfriend and I are both 16 and been dating for almost 2years so we decided to have sex of course we planed everything out when it was the safest to do it and everything. Im stressed out her period is 2weeks late and she blames me for everything we used protection and I did not even cum in her in the past we dry humped and she was so stressed that she could be pregnant she skiped her period please help me out here im losing my mind
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 829 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:05 pm
@koos,
Quote:
we used protection

What does this mean? What protection was used? Was it used every time you had intercourse or just some of the time.

Get a home pregnancy kit and have your girlfriend use it. Best way to relieve the stress of uncertainty for both of you is to use the pregnancy kit.
koos

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 04:09 pm
@Butrflynet,
We used a condom and yes everytime I also think its best for the test but what is your thought about it?
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 07:05 pm
IF you used a condom and IF you used it correctly, then stop worrying.

Most likely, it is stress that is holding up her period. For a girl 16, it is not unusual to miss or have a delayed period.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 08:50 pm
@koos,
koos wrote:

We used a condom and yes everytime I also think its best for the test but what is your thought about it?

My thoughts are only time will tell.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 08:53 pm
@koos,
koos wrote:

So my girlfriend and I are both 16 and been dating for almost 2years so we decided to have sex of course we planed everything out when it was the safest to do it and everything. Im stressed out her period is 2weeks late and she blames me for everything we used protection and I did not even cum in her in the past we dry humped and she was so stressed that she could be pregnant she skiped her period please help me out here im losing my mind

oh how cute, young stupid love. Dry hump pregnancy.. yep they should teach this to those who are actually trying to have children.
chai2

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2014 08:55 pm
@Krumple,
He said in the past they dry humped.

This time it was for real, and he used a condom.

I wonder though if she is going to blame him every time they have sex.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 12:01 am
@chai2,

Go to the the drug store and buy a few pregnancy tests. Use them every 4 days to get an accurate diagnostic result. If its positive, you have some choices, which may or may not make the grandparents or mother comfortable. Young
boys have been impregnating young girls for centuries. However, you need to discuss this with your parents, with her and with her parents. Sixteen year olds like to still think of themselves as kids, and like to pass along responsibility to the grandmother. Think about this, my mother told me she raised her children, and was no longer interested in raising more babies. As we get older, we wear out faster, and women in their late 40's, 50's and 60's can indeed raise children, but then their retirement is postponed at least 18 years. I wish my mom and grandmother were still alive, they would be laughing over the idea that there children would expect there own parents to raise the grand babies so the parents don't miss out on parties, school functions plus get to stay out as late as the choose, while living off mom an dad, and expecting mom and dad to provide meals, medical care, dental care. The children you produce are your responsibility. If you die or wind up in prison, the grandparents will assume the roles you abandon.......but that different, if you are dead, that's that. If you are in prison you didn't give a big bottle of crap about your children or the mother.
0 Replies

void123

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 09:06 am
@koos,
thank god for abortion
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 24 May, 2014 06:46 pm
For those who may have a simular experience...relax. It is NOT uncommon for a post-pubesent girl to have a late period or even skip a period after first time intercourse. It really is all about stress and the release/cahnge in hormaone levels. And especially in this case where no ejaculate was present and a condom was used.
0 Replies