• Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,632 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

hassanelagouz

Sat 12 Apr, 2014 09:32 pm
@abdelfatahdroesh,
God has said:
The case of Jesus with God is like the case of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being. (Quran, 3:59)
Islam sees Jesus the actual look that mind and intellect agree to, he is God’s servant, he can be alive and dies, he can be healthy and ill, he can be weak and strong, i.e. he has all things that happen to man at different stages of his life. But God chose him and purified him and gave him prophecy and mission, God says:
“He (Jesus) said: I am indeed a servant of God, He has given me revelation and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I be, and has enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I am alive. He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again).” Surat Mariam, Verses 30, 31, 32, 33.
It was narrated that Ja’far Ibn-Abi-Taleb when he emigrated to Ethiopia with some Muslims, the people of Mecca sent Amr Ibn-Al’Aas with a delegation and gifts to the king of Ethiopia to get them Ja’far and the other Muslims back. They told the king that those Muslims say bad things about Jesus; the king called Ja’far and the other Muslims with him and called his bishops and rabbis, then he asked Ja’far what they say about Jesus the son of Mary, Ja’far recited those verses we mentioned from Surat Mariam, the king and the monks wept and the king said: By God, this (Koran) and what Jesus got come from the same source. He scolded Amr and the people with him and he announced his protection for Ja’far and the other Muslims in his kingdom.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Thu 17 Apr, 2014 04:26 pm
@abdelfatahdroesh,
Wonder Abd if this might be of any help

https://www.google.ca/#q=What+Do+Muslims+Believe+about+Jesus%3F
0 Replies