The Real Story Behind the Phony Canceled Health Insurance Scandal

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 09:36 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
What was the yearly cap on your insurance? What was the lifetime cap on your insurance? What treatments were actually covered? What was not covered? No insurance covers EVERYTHING no matter how experimental or no matter how many times you use it.

I believe the yearly cap was a million dollars, and the lifetime cap was five million. But I don't remember for sure. It would have been whatever was usual for a decent plan.

parados wrote:
I highly doubt your insurance would have covered any doctor visit anywhere. That would be far too costly for any insurance plan to try to cover.

Traditional plans don't have networks. You can get treated anywhere you like.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 09:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
The problem is oraloy lives with his parents and his insurance comes from the state.

The problem is bobsal is a serial rapist of small children.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
He's carrying Fox's water.

How come Leftists babble inanely about Fox News whenever they are confronted with facts and reality?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 10:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The problem is bobsal is a serial rapist of small children.

Not exactly a denial. Whats the matter girly man, sex change not take?

And you suck donkey dicks and sleep with your mother. You want to start this sort of ****, bring it on asshole.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 12:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Not exactly a denial.

It is what is known as a retaliation.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Whats the matter girly man, sex change not take?
And you suck donkey dicks and sleep with your mother.

As previously noted, you are a serial rapist of small children.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
You want to start this sort of ****, bring it on asshole.

Point of information: You are the one who started it. I am merely defending myself, as is my Natural Right as a human being.

Yes, I know, Liberals hate Human Rights. That is why they want to abolish the Constitution. The American people will never allow it to happen though.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 02:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Oralboy is projecting again. He fantasises about killing babies and delights in images of torture and rape. It's not much of a leap to find out he's now fantasising about paedophilia.

He is a 40 something virgin who still lives with his parents. What a screw up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:00 am
@izzythepush,
The truth hurts, thats why I used it on him. If he'd ever had children he'd never make light of abuse of children. But then I'm not a 40yr old virgin living at home with my parents in the basement on SSI and MedicAid where ACA doesn't affect what happens to me, looking towards a day when I will be institutionalized as orally does.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:03 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Whats the matter girly man, sex change not take?
And you suck donkey dicks and sleep with your mother.

Got that from the police report.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 12:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He's clearly got some form of mental disorder. It makes you wonder what traumatic event turned him into the creature he is today.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
The truth hurts, thats why I used it on him. If he'd ever had children he'd never make light of abuse of children. But then I'm not a 40yr old virgin living at home with my parents in the basement on SSI and MedicAid where ACA doesn't affect what happens to me, looking towards a day when I will be institutionalized as orally does.

Bobsal likes to rape little girls and little boys.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 01:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Got that from the police report.

The police say that everyone should keep prepubescent children as far away from bobsal as possible.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

Traditional plans don't have networks. You can get treated anywhere you like.

Most health insurance has networks. It's how they keep the cost down. Insurance companies negotiate payment schedules with providers. You don't get to go to people they haven't negotiated with because they can't control the cost.

Providers will tell you if the accept certain insurance or not. If they don't accept it, then you pay out of pocket and have to negotiate your own refund from your insurance company.
parados

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I believe the yearly cap was a million dollars, and the lifetime cap was five million. But I don't remember for sure. It would have been whatever was usual for a decent plan.

You now have no cap. So already we can see that you have better insurance.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:36 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Most health insurance has networks. It's how they keep the cost down. Insurance companies negotiate payment schedules with providers. You don't get to go to people they haven't negotiated with because they can't control the cost.

Traditional plans don't do that.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:36 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You now have no cap. So already we can see that you have better insurance.

Better in some respects; worse in others.

The fact remains: my previous policy was not in any way a junk policy.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Bobsal likes to rape little girls and little boys.

And your mother, orally. She can huff a golf ball through a garden hose, know what I mean? And your dad takes photos.

Bite me.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:16 pm
@oralloy,
So tell us specifically what it was, and who paid for it. Your story doesn't make sense.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:43 pm
Our health insurance agent urged me to fire our employee who'd just had a massive stroke.

Last edited Fri Apr 18, 2014, 05:19 AM - Edit history (2)
Just to be clear, at that point, he was undergoing multiple brain operations and could not hold a conversation. Recover from one surgery, prepare for the next one, etc.

He had worked for our small firm for many years.

Had we done so, there is no way on earth that he could have gotten insurance that would have allowed the subsequent brain surgeries, all of which were time sensitive to the max, and all of which went down without a hitch. Without them, his future would have been impacted.

It's over two years ago now, and he is still recovering, but he looks and sounds great and is building a new career. Our tiny company could not afford to keep him on our insurance, but we kept him on it anyway through the critical period and all needed surgeries and recovery.

How brutal a system did we just depart, as a nation, that would almost force a struggling small business to do such a thing? BTW our policies went up to over 500. shortly thereafter, but not the 1k per person that we were told to expect.

No, I'm not thrilled with this system. I especially loathe the age banding which will probably make me harder to employ. Still can't believe that's part of the law.

Yes, I would prefer universal single payer, and I did all I could for the candidates who have supported that option, but that is not an option at this time, until we change campaign finance.

Thanks, Obama. For reals.
Tweet
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
And your mother, orally. She can huff a golf ball through a garden hose, know what I mean? And your dad takes photos.

The first time bobsal ever raped a child was in 1978. There was a little red-headed girl three doors down from him and he just couldn't take his mind off from her.

One day, bobsal saw a chance when no one was looking and quickly snatched her away. However, after he was done raping her, she just wouldn't stop crying. In a panic and trying to stifle her sobbing, bobsal smothered her until she stopped moving.

No one ever found out what bobsal did with the corpse. Perhaps he still has it. Unfortunately, even though the police are sure he is the perp, they could never find enough evidence to support a successful criminal prosecution. The poor child remains listed as a missing person.
oralloy

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 08:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
So tell us specifically what it was, and who paid for it.

Already done.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Your story doesn't make sense.

Yes it does. You are just experiencing discog because you've confronted reality and seen how it contradicts your extremist ideology.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:54 am
@oralloy,
It seems almost no one has a traditional plan then, oralloy, other than you.