What alignment are ye?

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:22 am
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-kind-of-person-are-you-actually

Quote:
You got: Neutral Good

You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 2,514 • Replies: 7
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:32 am
@tsarstepan,

Quote:
You got: Lawful Good

Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:33 am
@tsarstepan,
You got: True Neutral

You don’t feel strongly about much of anything. Frankly, you can take or leave a lot of things in your life. You’re mostly guided by instinct, rather than conscious decision. Notable peers: The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Hodor from Game of Thrones, Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen, and Commissioner Gordon.

My motto.....meh
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:39 am
@tsarstepan,
You got: Lawful Good
Via www2.hawaii.edu
Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

Rubbish! I had to look up characters and symbols and guess the rest.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:49 am
@ossobuco,
Did you look up the crests and the symbols? I had to guess at them myself. Not familiar with them myself.
chai2

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:55 am
@tsarstepan,
Yeah, I wasn't familiar with hardly anything on the test. Then again, what do I care? I'm truly neutral.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 11:08 am
@tsarstepan,
I didn't even bother guessing at them, much less looking them up.

I figured if I didn't know them that they couldn't represent me at all so I just picked the ones I knew or that I thought looked best.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 10:53 pm

I didn't know nearly enough of the choices on that test to be accurate, but there is another test out there that asks how you would respond in a variety of situations, and I took that one once.

That other test said I was neutral good, but bordering on neutral because I was sometimes willing to do things that a "pure" neutral good person would never do.

Sounds like a reasonable assessment.
0 Replies