Does she hate me

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:27 pm
I met this girl online and I fell in love with and she told me she's been raped before and when I finally met her we were holding hands and I mentioned how my friend beat me in this video game I said he raped me in the game and she let go of my hand she looked a little dad but I didn't think of it much the rest of the date goes normal and the next day I text her I love you she says yeah you too and every time I said it she said yeah you you too I told her I'm sorry for what I said she said it was ok I noticed got a little sad but it doesn't bother me at all but she changed her kik name from Mohamed ❤️ To some song lyric and I even asked her to say I love you instead of you too she said ok I love you but when I told her goodnight I love you she said ok goodnight I am feeling so insecure like she doesn't care about me anymore btw this is my first ever relationship

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 09:52 pm
You needed to say that you were sorry for using that word rape to describe a video game, when it has so much more meaning to her - and it's hurtful to her.

It is insensitive to use that word to describe a game. You have no idea what it really means.

Just don't say "Sorry for what I said.'

Has she gotten counseling for this?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2014 09:58 am
@Beautyfrompain,
Everything Punkey wrote.

Plus, you went on a first date and the next day you're already telling her you love her? And you somehow feel disappointed she doesn't say it back? One date? And you're throwing around the L word? Seriously? And expect her to throw it right back?

I think she has a bit more sense than you do, from the sound of it.
0 Replies