If you never ask one another out but you like each other does it count as dating?

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 01:49 am
I Have a friend who told the guy she likes, that she likes him and the guy likes her too. But they never ask one another out. For 2 years everyone in her school knows they like each other and consider them dating. Does this count as dating?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 656 • Replies: 5

Krumple

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 02:00 am
@ChocoGirl24,
ChocoGirl24 wrote:

I Have a friend who told the guy she likes, that she likes him and the guy likes her too. But they never ask one another out. For 2 years everyone in her school knows they like each other and consider them dating. Does this count as dating?

um.. no
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 07:53 am
"Image is everything".
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 09:31 am
@ChocoGirl24,
No, that is not dating.

Dating means going places with one other person you have a possible romantic/sexual relationship with.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:22 pm
@ChocoGirl24,
ChocoGirl24 wrote:

Let's just put it this way. If that was dating then every 12 year old girl is dating Justin Bieber.
0 Replies

Eliza6826

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 10:28 pm
@ChocoGirl24,
I guess it depends on, your friends never go out together with each other, but if they chat with each other by phone or computer. I think they have started a romantic journey.
0 Replies