Facebook changed from personal account to fb page

ioanna

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 03:54 pm
Hello everyone! I have created a fb account for the library i am working. Two days ago i converted to proffesional page. But there are some problems. It doesn't give me the option to find friends, to like other pages or even to see the posts from people that already like the library page. In general i have lost the top of the page. It shows only on the left side the disconnect button and the tool button. Please in case you have an idea how to fix it it will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Ioanna
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 459 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by ioanna
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 05:06 pm
@ioanna,
Professional pages are different from personal pages. And now you're finding that out.

Since this is only two days old, it isn't a lot for you to undo. Convert back to a personal page and make a separate professional page for the library, or at least use a different email address to make the library account (although you really don't have to).
ioanna

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:20 am
@jespah,
Jespah thank you very much for the reply. But the problem is that i canno't like other pages for example other library pages or i can't search for people to ask them to like our library page. I have discussed with other librarians using pages also and they informed me that Fb gives them the ability on top of the page to do all the above. It is like something is missing...And i don't really know how to fix it.
Thanks again
jespah

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 01:36 pm
@ioanna,
If you go back to a personal page, shouldn't it be a personal page again? And then make a separate professional page for the library.
0 Replies