Need opinion about this message

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 09:34 am
I want to send this to a guy who I thought used me and then disappeared . But he came back months later and said he was confused what I wanted from him. I can see his point now. I do regret what I have done as married person but also care about him.. What do you think about that message? Did I put too much feelings for him to digest?

OK. I need to get something off my chest and it isn’t my bra.  Smile
I was thinking about what you told me yesterday…I am sorry for confusing you. It was never my intention.  I guess I was lost in translation besides being scared and confused back then. I didn’t date men since I was 17 years old and I also didn’t sleep with them. ..And then I met you…What I felt with you was something I did not feel for years; it was real for me…I was happy with you…It is hard to explain…You said you did not think I wanted sex and dating. I wanted both. But as much as I wanted and want to be with you, I realized it was wrong because I am married. I have to figure out this part first. I should do it years ago, but I did not due to my own fears. Things are not that easy when you live in foreign country alone, but I gave myself this year to put big girl’s pants on and figure out my life.

I was also afraid to open up and get hurt. After all, I did. So when you suddenly stopped talking to me, all I could think of was that what happened between us did not mean anything to you. I can’t pretend it did not hurt me. Maybe I am just another “babe” for you. Who knows!? But you were real for me.

Anyway, I wanted to know you this…

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,042 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 09:37 am
@Letitsnow,
Don't send it if you want to protect your marriage at all.

You owe this guy nothing.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 01:28 pm
@Letitsnow,
Err...you're married and he used you?

I would say it's the other way around. The 'feelings' you feel are just justification - the actual reality of what you are doing, where it's going, and how it relates to your marriage can only ever mean you are using whoever you choose to have an affair with.

But you feel a victim because you have feelings involved...and now he's come up with a good excuse...
Letitsnow

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2014 01:38 pm
@vikorr,
How did I use him? He pressured for physical part since day one. I said I can't because of my marriage. I was falling for him. Please tell me how I used him, so I can understand.
vikorr

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 03:18 am
@Letitsnow,
Every married person that engages in an affair, without ending their marriage, is using the other person.

If you can't work why this sort of circumstance is using the other person - you simply don't want to think about it.

That doesn't necessarily make it bad for the other person.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 09:03 am
You said:
How did I use him? He pressured for physical part since day one. I said I can't because of my marriage. I was falling for him. Please tell me how I used him, so I can understand."

Pluuleeze!!!

Do you have ANY sense of yourself? Do you do what every man tells you to do?

You are claiming that "he made me do it."

Are you a child or a woman?
0 Replies

Letitsnow

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 11:45 am
I said I thought he used me when he disappeared. I was thinking about what you wrote. I guess we both used each other. With that sex thing I wanted to point out that I was not there for sex. I was not using him like that. Anyway, it was my mistake. In that message I was trying to apologize actually.
vikorr

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 01:06 pm
@Letitsnow,
You actually don't have anything to apologise to him about if he knew you were married.

To my way of thinking, the odds are very high that he's simply playing a game with you. The other side of the coin - if he's not - wouldn't say much of him either....which is not necessarily related to his better qualities, but a standalone testament of aspects of his character.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 01:17 pm
If you weren't there for sex, then what was it?

You were married. You betrayed your vows - for sex. Because after that, he is gone.

Learn from this. If your marriage is bad, then deal with it. Don't let men tell you what to do - and don't have affairs to make you feel better.

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 3 Apr, 2014 02:47 pm
@Letitsnow,
How did you use anyone? It takes a decision to be an active participant ...unless it was rape...you're no victim here.
0 Replies