After date. Signs that she is still interested? Seriously?

skadush

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:04 am
Okay. here is the scenario. I pick her up in her home but then i notice that she has a mild hay fever. she cough sometimes. So i ask her if she is okay. and she said yes. Then we went to watch a movie. It was an animated film by the way (its her choice not mine, although we both agree to watch it Very Happy). In the middle of the show, i notice that her fever got worse. She felt cold and coughing a little and sneezing. I ask her again and this time she said she's not really feeling well. I thought we could have more time together but base on her situation, i have no choice but to take her to her home. well before she went inside her house we exchange fb account, a little hug. Then on my stupidity kiss her on the lips. (I really really regret that, I was way too fast, I want to kill my self now Very Happy. But whats done is done). I dunno if it bother her though.

So back on the case. After I got home i text her. She replied but i takes ages before she reply. I ask her if she's okay now, she said not really. But one thing that's really bugging me out is that she still go with her friends to party or something, like club. So ah this is a red flag i suppose. why would she still go to a party if she's really not feeling well? Well we have a little chat on FB though. But should i always be the one to chat her first on FB or txt her first? And this girl is i think a german i think.

I haven't dated a german girl before so i have no idea about them. Any opinions? thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,170 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 06:40 am
@skadush,
Ask her out again. If she says yes, she's still interested. If she says no, she isn't.
0 Replies