A girl asked me why I'm so handsome. Does that mean she's into me or was she just being polite?

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:30 pm

I work at a restaurant part time. I usually work on the lounge side (bartender). Our bussed called in sick today and I was asked to fill in so I did.

Anyway, after a couple of hours, the restaurant side died down significantly.

This waitress all of a sudden said my name and I said "yeah." She said "why are you so handsome?"

The next day I was in the bar preparing drinks for her. We made eye contact and I grinned and started waving my hands childishly. She started laughing and said "stop being so freaking adorable."

Now, this waitress is curvy and about 2 inches taller than I am. I also went to high school with her.

I'm about 5ft8,and weigh 145lbs (everyone thinks I look 160ish though).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,384 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 01:36 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
LTinkAspie20 wrote:

I work at a restaurant part time. I usually work on the lounge side (bartender). Our bussed called in sick today and I was asked to fill in so I did.

Anyway, after a couple of hours, the restaurant side died down significantly.

This waitress all of a sudden said my name and I said "yeah." She said "why are you so handsome?"

The next day I was in the bar preparing drinks for her. We made eye contact and I grinned and started waving my hands childishly. She started laughing and said "stop being so freaking adorable."

Now, this waitress is curvy and about 2 inches taller than I am. I also went to high school with her.

I'm about 5ft8,and weigh 145lbs (everyone thinks I look 160ish though).

She could be attracted to you, but doesn't mean she is interested in anything. You would have to find out. But I caution you, it is very bad, very bad, can't stress it enough, to date co-workers. So even if she does like you, me personally, if I were you, would not pursue her in any romantic way. It is inviting trouble.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 02:52 pm
She is TEASING you!!

Don't you know bar-tease?

Don't you have a sense of humor?
0 Replies