Can you give me some opinions upon what you like and dislike about my cinema display stand?

Samsam

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 11:50 am
Hello, I am currently studying GCSE Graphics products at my school. For my coursework I have to design a cinema display stand advertising the film The three little pigs

The photo on the left shows the front of my display stand. It includes 3D aspects that stand out from the background to draw attention. This is a 1:5 scale model of the stand which would be used in cinemas to promote the film.

The picture on the right shows the back of my product. You can see the hooks from the tabs that hold front 3D parts. It also has the stand that holds the front panel so it can support itself. The stand has a long tab in the middle to hold the two triangles together. In the middle of the stand there is a large box that allows the tabs to fit through the stand.

https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/d1f9b1c891c54ce2b3fac9d7fe70e931_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=

1396207342&s=87e991133cd6faec25f70d27fb97cd0e
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 854 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Chloe99

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:41 pm
@Samsam,
I like the characters and the title but overall the colours of the display stand could be brighter as at the moment they look quite pale.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2014 01:57 pm
@Samsam,
Sam how do we access this photo
0 Replies