To Whom Is George Zimmerman a Hero? And Why?

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 05:12 pm
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF- JWs have always said their writings are not inspired

Yes you also said so yourself mate-
"I can say truly that JWs are most certainly not perfect." (Neologist Aug 18 2006)
You also admitted-
"I'm no genius..One of my main reasons for posting here is to sharpen my understanding" (Neologist 21 Sep 013)
"When I'm wrong, I fess up to it" (Neologist 21 Sep 013)

No offence, but all your years in the "uninspired imperfect" JW's therefore don't seem to have done you a blind bit of good!
As a young man they kicked you out for questioning them (good for you) but you later went crawling back to them like a whipped pup, I bet Carole refused to marry you unless you rejoined and promised to toe the line in future..Smile

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 05:28 pm
Quote:
Farmerman said: How all these native populations were treated by the "mainstream Christian saviours" in Africa, South AMerica, North America, Asia,Australia, and Polynesia

If we Europeans hadn't gone over to civilise them they'd still be scalping and eating each other..Smile

The Spanish make landfall to civilise the Mayans-
"In the name of their Imperial Highnesses King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella, we are here to bust your heathen asses!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/apocalyptoC_zps43cb6034.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/apocalyptoA_zps912d72d1.jpg~original

Hey Farmerman, we Brits kicked these tribes out of Pennsylvania for you so you could settle on their land..Wink-
Akhrakouaeronon
Erie people
Honniasont
Lenape
Okehocking Tribe
Monongahela culture
Munsee
Onojutta-Haga
Scahentoarrhonon
Shackamaxon
Shawnee
Susquehannock
Tehotitachsae
Wenrohronon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Native_American_tribes_in_Pennsylvania
neologist

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:06 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
No offence, [sic] but all your years in the "uninspired imperfect" JW's therefore don't seem to have done you a blind bit of good!
As a young man they kicked you out for questioning them (good for you) but you later went crawling back to them like a whipped pup, I bet Carole refused to marry you unless you rejoined and promised to toe the line in future..Smile[simpering emoticon left in]
Questioned? Nah! I knew I was wrong from the start.. That's the main difference between us Romeo. You will stoop to anything in order to rescue your flawed exegesis. In that, you are no different than the evolutionist who continues to rescue his hypothesis by loudly proclaiming it to be FACT!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 06:16 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: Romeo.You will stoop to anything in order to rescue your flawed exegesis

I've been dabbing calamine lotion on it mate, I might try a hot poultice next, or maybe I need a blood transfusion to get the pressure back up..Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 07:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:

If we Europeans hadn't gone over to civilise them they'd still be scalping and eating each other

So by giving them smallpox infected blankets you "civilized them"?
You have a weird definition of the word "civilize". Actually "scalping" was a white mans invention, first introduced in King Williams War in the New ENgland.A few tribes did emulate their enemy but most did not practice scalping until the Plains Indian Wars.

Also, most of the clans of the several nations were first allies of the colony of Pa, until the British Hillbillies made them enemies by random killing and the Quakers began cheating them out of their lands and groups like the Paxtang Boys killed the last of the Conestoga-Susquehannocs

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 09:32 pm
@farmerman,
Romeo is clearly an agent provocateur. He has great fun in reading the high minded protests about what he writes.
farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:30 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Unlike for you, it is improper for all others to attempt to correct errors in facts?
Whether he enjoys it or not is of no concern to me. I just like to see neater ends of our assertions.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 04:46 pm
I thank God I was brought up in the 1950's when we were taught to see everything in crystal clear black and white!
Sadly later generations have been taught by lefty atheist pinko teachers that everything is NOT crystal clear black/white, but that there are always "grey areas" and different points of view that must be debated and discussed blah blah..
As a result,many kids nowadays grow up neurotic and indecisive with brains like mush!
The Red Indians were primitive godless heathens, so full marks to the pioneers who took their lands off them and made America a Christian country, and you present-day Americans can be proud of your forebears for making America safe for you to settle in..Smile
Right Mr. Wayne?

"Right pilgrim!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/wayne3b.jpg
neologist

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 07:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
The Red Indians were primitive godless heathens, so full marks to the pioneers who took their lands off them and made America a Christian country, and you present-day Americans can be proud of your forebears for making America safe for you to settle in..
America a christian country?
Why not swim over here and check it out?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 07:15 pm
Well I've been flying over Seattle today in my new X-Plane 10 flight sim and it's got wall-to-wall buildings and churches and pizza parlours for mile after mile, thank God the yanks took it off that heathen warmongering slave-driving Chief Seattle or there'd be nothing but wigwams and pagan ritual sites down there..Smile
farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Are your ears nice and warm with your head up your ass like that?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
The Red Indians were primitive godless heathens, so full marks to the pioneers who took their lands off them and made America a Christian country, and you present-day Americans can be proud of your forebears for making America safe for you to settle in..Smile

I'm ashamed and horrified about what my ancestors did to the native tribes.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm ashamed and horrified about what my ancestors did to the native tribes.
they could not protect and keep what they considered to be their so they lost it. They got what they deserved , lack of ability to produce carries consequences in a just world .
Rockhead

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
**** you...

(you deserve it)
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:50 pm
Zimmerman is hot a hero in my books but he has my admiration and respect for not pleading, for making the state present a case. His legal team, both professional and amateur, made this possible.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 10:14 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I don't thumb down your posts, BTW.
But I gave a thumbs up to Gen. Grant
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 10:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
they could not protect and keep what they considered to be their so they lost it. They got what they deserved , lack of ability to produce carries consequences in a just world .

I disagree with "deserved" and "just".

That may well be how the world often works, but that does not mean it is just, or that people who experience a bad outcome deserve it.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 11:19 pm
@oralloy,
I must commend oralloy Smile (and make myself even more unpopular than I already am! Mr. Green ).

"Might makes right" (a philosophy devoid of moral considerations) could be used to defend the Holocaust and other atrocities and dark chapters in human history (of which there have been quite a few, of course).
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 02:13 pm
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF- I don't thumb down your posts, BTW.
But I gave a thumbs up to Gen. Grant

Shame on Grant, he invaded the South and "freed" the slaves even though they never asked him to!
I mean, they had good steady jobs on the plantations, were well-fed, well housed and looked after by their massas, a real cushy life.
As for thumbing down my posts, I'm glad when people do it because it tells me i've upset them..Smile
"If you can't annoy someone there's little point in writing"- Sir Kingsley Amis
neologist

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2014 03:15 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Shame on Grant, he invaded the South and "freed" the slaves even though they never asked him to!
I mean, they had good steady jobs on the plantations, were well-fed, well housed and looked after by their massas, a real cushy life.
No need to say more.