having an affair and gf makes fun of wife, why?

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 08:46 pm
ok i have been having an affair for over a year now, and we are in love and its great. In the next 6 months she will be leaving her hubby and I the same so we can be together, we have discussed our respective escape plans. I think in her mind she feels she is my wife now in our parallel universe, as she knows my wife and i are not intimate and have not been for years. However on a few occasions she makes fun of my wife, calls her names etc, and though I don't really care I find it a strange behavior. I have been told everything is a test, and perhaps she is seeing if I defend her in any way. Can someone tell me why she does this? I am quite curious for some interesting responses. Thanks so much

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 09:41 pm
@lonelyinvs,
She is mocking you and your past.

Why would she pick on your wife?

When you two are together, guess who she will be making fun of?
Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 09:56 pm
@lonelyinvs,
Quote:
Can someone tell me why she does this?

She's simply being a bitch. Beware.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2014 10:17 pm
@lonelyinvs,
You've been having an affair and lying to your wife for over a year, to the point you aren't even being intimate with her anymore, while making escape plans and you're questioning your girlfriend's strange behavior?

Something tells me she is going to wait until you've announced you've left your wife and will then say "so long, sucker."

Why? You don't have a very good track record when it comes to marriage and she would be silly to think you would behave any differently with her.

She is doing to you what you are doing to your wife, leading you on and enjoying the benefits until something better comes along.

Good luck with that.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 09:20 am
Personally, it sounds like the two of you deserve each other. You are both crappy people. And your respective spouses are about to find that out. I'd wish you luck, but that would be a bit disingenuous on my part.
lonelyinvs

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:45 am
@Pearlylustre,
Well they are all bitches at some point? no?
0 Replies

lonelyinvs

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:46 am
@PUNKEY,
I think she picks on the wife to see if I will defend her or not.
0 Replies

lonelyinvs

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:46 am
@Pearlylustre,
I agree, I also think she is extremely jealous which is kinda flattering too be honest..
lonelyinvs

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:48 am
@Butrflynet,
She is also divorced already once, so she can't really judge my track record now can she? She begged me not to leave yet until she is ready as she has a young child at home. She said if I leave home now and live alone I will find someone else and forget about her.
lonelyinvs

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 11:49 am
@CoastalRat,
dont judge anyone, you were not put on this earth to do so, and until u walk a mile in someones shoes, u cant say anything. i appreciate the comments but name calling is counterproductive.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 12:48 pm
@lonelyinvs,
First off, I could have called you much worse. You really have the nerve to come on here and complain that your GF makes fun of your wife? Sorry, people who for any reason sleep around on their spouse are crappy people. Actually, much worse, but I was being nice.

If you are in a bad marital situation, fine. Leave and then sleep around all you want. But no, you and your little love toy would rather lie to your spouses and cheat on them. You know, just in case it does not work out you will still have your spouses to fall back upon. Like I said, crappy people.

But hey, I do have an answer to your question. Your love toy makes fun of your wife because your wife was dumb enough to marry a man who sleeps around on her. I sure hope your wife takes you for every last dime she can get whenever you get around to leaving her. And then I hope your little love toy dumps you for the next guy that she decides is more interesting than you.

Quote:
dont judge anyone, you were not put on this earth to do so,
Of course I was not put on this earth to do so. But you posting on this site asking for comments sure gives me the right to judge your behavior. If you don't like it, don't come here asking the stupid question about why we think your lover makes fun of your wife.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 03:15 pm
@lonelyinvs,
lonelyinvs wrote:

She is also divorced already once, so she can't really judge my track record now can she? She begged me not to leave yet until she is ready as she has a young child at home. She said if I leave home now and live alone I will find someone else and forget about her.

There is a big difference between being previously divorced and cheating on your spouse for a year and a half instead of getting that divorce.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 03:28 pm
@lonelyinvs,
Quote:
she knows my wife and i are not intimate and have not been for years.

Quote:
she makes fun of my wife, calls her names etc

I guess your wife will be over the moon when you leave, she can engage with a proper relationship, re-marry herself and have an abundance of sex. I imagine you've given this lady a lot of information about your wife and poor you, no sex for so long, especially when you two met.

If you haven't had sex with your wife in years, when this "affair" fizzles I mean you've both been married twice so this would be "third" God Forbid if that happened, but in any event, it will also fizzle as neither of you can live with one person long enough, neither of you can continue the excitement of togetherness and it fizzles, you at least may find you will be a very lonely old man, you can't be a spring chicken to get to 2 Divorces.

I'd say you've put your wife down in the past to get this woman to start with and so, she puts her down.

We are not all bitches sometimes only when a guy perhaps like you, cheats and puts us down, we can certainly be real bitchy at that point.

I hope your wife finds happiness. She from the looks of it deserves it.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 02:45 am
@lonelyinvs,
Quote:
I agree, I also think she is extremely jealous which is kinda flattering too be honest..
Jealousy comes from low self esteem and insecurity.

Flattering? Some people find it so. I find it an ugly trait.

Insecure people will also reach for anything that makes them secure...so if the two of you are ever fighting, and she's feeling insecure...
0 Replies