Which "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Character Are You?

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 10:21 am
http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/star-trek-the-next-generation-character-quiz

Quote:
You got: William Riker

You’re the one who makes it so and keeps things running shipshape, but your aversion to taking total responsibility in your professional life can sometimes lead you to be a shameless flirt. It’s fine, though, because we all know you’ll end up with Troi.

http://i58.tinypic.com/96dh02.jpg

Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 11:06 am
I always liked Spock's sign of the Vulcan, with the fingers splayed with "V" formation. Why? It was the ancient sign of the "Levites."

P.S.: I'm a Levite.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 11:58 am
@Foofie,
להתקיים זמן רב?
Foofie

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

להתקיים זמן רב?

I forgot how to sound out Hebrew letters. I abandoned the faith after my Bar Mitzvah, since I could then tell my mother any sins were now on my head.
DrewDad

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 12:19 pm
@tsarstepan,
Sadly, I'm likely to be Lieutenant Broccoli.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 01:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
You got: Q
You know all, you see all, you control all, and everyone else is beneath you — at least, you suspect that to be the truth. Usually, though, you’re content just to make mischief for your closest friends.

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/2014-03/tmp/webdr04/15/20/b345edbe5b9afcfc3651521a63fb49d6-6.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 02:11 pm
@Foofie,
I don't expect that to be too accurate. Twas came from Google Translate. Confused
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 02:15 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Sadly, I'm likely to be Lieutenant Broccoli.

My deepest condolences DD. The only thing worse then him is Wesley Crusher. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 03:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
Interesting...

You got: Data
Paramount Television You’re a one-of-a-kind genius when it comes to book smarts, which sometimes makes you painfully naïve. Your disconnect with your emotions has led to more than a few awkward encounters. Also, you’re probably dynamite in the sack.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 03:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
I got JLP. Damn, does that mean I gotta shave my head?
tomr

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 06:32 pm
@Sturgis,
I got Q too. I did not think of myself as Q. I feel like I could just as easily be Laforge. But ultimate power is nice.

I ran the test again but I picked a few different options that were a toss up and I got JLP. Also I didn't really like any of the options for TV shows.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I got JLP. Damn, does that mean I gotta shave my head?

No. You just have to drink a lot of Earl Grey tea, hot.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 09:55 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I don't expect that to be too accurate. Twas came from Google Translate. Confused

My mistake. The "V" sign by Spock was the supposed inheritable sign of the Koans (High Priests), not the Levites (building maintenance of the Temple).
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 01:12 am
I never watched the Next Generation. I got Q. Who the hell is this person? Is it good or bad that i got Q?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2014 04:27 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

I never watched the Next Generation. I got Q. Who the hell is this person? Is it good or bad that i got Q?

Q was an omnipotent and mischievous (almost godlike) villain. He has a biting sense of humor and constantly played pranks on Captain Picard and his crew.
spikepipsqueak

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 12:41 am
@tsarstepan,
Very happy to be Geordie LaForge. Win!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 4 Jan, 2015 07:27 am
0 Replies