few dates and no sex

fierce

Mon 17 Mar, 2014 12:47 pm
I went few times on a date with this man (33 y.o) - (total of 4 dates in 1.5 month).
After the third date, he invited me to his room to ''cuddle'' but I politely refused. Two weeks have passed where we texted but did not meet and finally had another date this week end. He asked me if I wanted to come over and said yes (I felt ready this time). Once in his room we started kissing and took our clothes off. However, when I started going down on him, he said that we were going to fast. This was ok for me but then he went down on me instead. We still did not have sex and then just went to sleep.
I am clearly confused by his behavior...
why did he react this way? what is he looking for?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,452 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

CoastalRat

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 11:27 am
@fierce,
Ok, so let me get this straight. You are an adult, mature enough to have sex, but immature enough not to ask him what was going on yet somehow think that a bunch of strangers would know the answer to your question?

Quote:
what is he looking for?
Maybe he just wanted to make absolutely sure you had lady parts down there and not man parts. I don't know. Call him up and ask him.
0 Replies

nazia08

Tue 18 Mar, 2014 10:45 pm
some women 're looking for fun only. you have every rights to reject. anyway, the girls wouldnt harm you, perhaps they didnt offense you also.
i'm not representing of anyone, i just wanna say thank you for the respect =)

here i hope you would understand that lots of ppl are doing something crazy out there. you gotta accept that's the culture of the society.

i hope you will find someone nice for you soon =)
0 Replies