vivianzhou

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 07:47 pm
@RoxyLunt,
i think he doesn't love you so much just like you do
0 Replies

vivianzhou

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 07:50 pm
@RoxyLunt,
i think when you two free,you can talk to hin face to face ,ask him why he always mad with you ,did you do someting wrong,or he just don,t realize that he always mad with you
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 09:37 pm
@RoxyLunt,
I recommend that you give him a chance to change his ways. However, you have to warn him that you will no longer tolerate his tantrums, which are ruining your relationship.

If this doesn't work out, you should move on. Remember, the next bus will come along in 45 minutes.
0 Replies

indiadating

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2014 02:03 am
@RoxyLunt,
This is really a big different thing. Can not say why he is doing it.
0 Replies

AskEmm

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 09:14 am
@RoxyLunt,
Besides, what's two years of your life compared to the rest of it? You won't have lost two years if you move on, you will have gained two years of experience on what to look out for the next time you are in a relationship. At the age that you are at now, you don't need to be settling for the crap that you are getting. You have many years ahead of you and plenty more fish in the sea for you to find a better companion.
I had been in a relationship for 2-3 years, filled with all sorts of crap. It was definitely one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make but I sucked it up and with my friends encouragement, I broke it off. Since that day, life has gotten so unbelievably good! Suddenly everything looks brighter and more colorful!
You don't need to stay with someone that treats you that way, it may be hard, but listening to your conscious is definitely worth it. Don't worry about the two years of your life being lost, because you still will have them, and the experience to take from them to make the next relationship an even better one than the last!
Good luck! Smile
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 04:09 pm
@RoxyLunt,
Because...you're maturing faster than he is....
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:56 pm
@RoxyLunt,
Get a better boyfriend.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 11:01 pm
@RoxyLunt,
RoxyLunt wrote:
I cant just delete 2 years of my life just because he gets mad.

Why doe you think he gets mad so easliy over really small things
and threatnes to break up with me everytime we get into an agruement
Because there is something rong with him; sick in the head.
0 Replies