Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:12 am
@coldjoint,
Wouldn't you believe the KKK before you believed Obama? So you do think the Tea Party is racist then.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:13 am
@parados,
Quote:
without checking any of the facts in them.

What I posted were facts, and are facts. There are arguments to undermine our Constitutional rights by putting another law above it. That is plainly unconstitutional. That you twist the words in the treaty to suit your needs makes no difference.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:16 am
@parados,
Quote:
So you do think the Tea Party is racist then.

I have already said they are no more racist than Democrats or progressives. And you are changing the subject again.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:24 am
Quote:
Why should we believe Obama?

Well, for starters because he got health insurance for, in total, something like 12,000,000 Americans. Who are ecstatic about it. And because your Obama "lie" was in fact perfectly true for about 99% of the population, and for the small rest, it was largely the fact that the so-called ":health insurance" they had fit in the category that Consumer Reports derided as close to a scam cost a lot, insured pretty much nothing whern you really needed it.
Oh, and because his economic policies stopped the Great Recession and got the economy growing again.
And because he proposed the first sane gun control policies in a generation. Which the fucknuts (to use your term)in the NRA torpedoed.
And because under his energy policies, the US is exporting more petroleum products than it imposts, first in two generations.
And because he's a coherent voice for moderation, a bastion against the rightwing seas of extremism which are determined to destroy this country.

And because his facts and figures prove to be far more accurate than yours do.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Hail King Barry.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/worshipme.gif
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:31 am
@MontereyJack,

Those same "rightwing nuts" tried to repeal ObamaCare 53 times. Their extremism should be an embarrassment to intelligent conservatives.

No other congress has tried that many times to repeal anything; they waste taxpayer monies with useless legislation that has a chance of going nowhere fast; the Senate and Obama isn't going to approve such idiocy!

If they want to send a message to the American People, they must provide something that will replace ObamaCare. They haven't, and won't, because they're doing it for political reasons over common sense.

They should all be replaced at the next election cycle. They're wasting our resources for stupid shyt that lacks anything positive for this country.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:32 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
a bastion against the rightwing seas of extremism which are determined to destroy this country.

There hasn't been any right wing policies enacted. Reid will not let anything by. The country is falling apart from leftist policies.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:33 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

What I posted were facts, and are facts. There are arguments to undermine our Constitutional rights by putting another law above it.

Then kindly show us exactly where the US Attorneys made that argument since you think it is a "fact". It may be a fact that Ted Cruz said something but that doesn't make what he said a fact. It only makes you a willing dupe with **** for brains.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:35 am
@parados,
Quote:
It may be a fact that Obama said something but that doesn't make what he said a fact. It only makes you a willing dupe with **** for brains.

FIXT
parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:38 am
@coldjoint,
Except you can't find me posting articles and claiming they are fact just because they quoted Obama. You on the other hand think a blog post is factual if it uses WND as it's source.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:41 am
@coldjoint,
And while you are at it...
It's time for you to back up some of your "facts".

You have been asked repeatedly and still never provided sources or backed up your statements.

Please tell us where S.2219 outlaws free speech.
Please tell us where S.2219 deals with Europe.

And now please tell us where US Attorneys specifically argued that treaties override the US Constitution.

Your failure to provide any evidence to support your facts speaks volumes. Your attempts to change the subject speaks volumes.
They both scream pretty loudly that you have **** for brains.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:46 am
@parados,
Quote:
Please tell us where S.2219 outlaws free speech.
Please tell us where S.2219 deals with Europe.

Those are a stepping stone to end game. I have already told you where those actions will lead and used Europe as an example.

No please tell me why I cannot see more than you care to admit.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@parados,
Quote:
They both scream pretty loudly that you have **** for brains.

You are screaming loud enough yourself. Don't like it when someone is on to your bullshit. Deal with it.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:48 am
@coldjoint,
So you are backtracking from your earlier claim?

Don't trip. I'd hate to see you fall in your brains and get doo doo on yourself.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:52 am
@coldjoint,
You are the one making claims of "fact" that you later argue weren't really fact but were only what you think will happen. I am only pointing out your use of the word "fact" is rather specious.

Is it bullshit you have for brains?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 10:54 am
@parados,
Quote:

If you say so. It really doesn't matter. There is something wrong with an administration that constantly maneuvers for more power by taking away, or trying to take away, something they have no legal right to.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:03 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Quote:

If you say so. It really doesn't matter.
I didn't say so. You said so. You have shown that your facts aren't facts in the real world. They are just the **** that floats around in your head.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:06 am
@coldjoint,
I think it's interesting that you are the one that says your claims don't really matter. Finally something we can agree on. Your statements don't matter. They are just garbage you like to throw out there to keep the **** in your head from overwhelming you I guess.

I suppose we should feel sorry for you other than you want to support criminals and hate your country.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:08 am
@parados,
Quote:
support criminals and hate your country.

I am not a Democrat.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Apr, 2014 11:09 am
@coldjoint,
No, you support people that the courts have ruled are acting unlawfully. You clearly hate your country since you feel the courts have no say in legality.